The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HepThMathPhys
Does Homerton send e-mails? I'm overseas, and I applied for natsci.

Hey! I applied to Homerton(Geography) as well, I'm not to sure but I know my friend just got a rejection from Emanuel via email, will let you know if I get anything through
Offer from Queens' for Computer Science A*A*A :biggrin:
Original post by KnittyKitty
Woooooooo! It's unbe-bloody-lievable!!!!!! Can't wait to start making friends with those ducks :wink:

Is your offer for English?

I too am extremely excited about the ducks. Yep! What day were you interviewed?

And congratulations!!
Original post by Mike97
I can't quite believe that I'm saying this but my post has just arrived with no letter from Cambridge in it! Guess I'm part of the 7% that the royal mail fail to deliver to. This agony will continue until Monday! Has anyone else had this happen to them? I applied to fitz for chemical engineering btw

My post didn't have letter in it either, possibly wore than getting a rejection! haha
Has any international or EU applicant heard from Queens yet? (through UCAS or email)
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Don't think I can shower in case it comes while I'm in there lmao

I thought that too, I had the quickest shower of my life :s-smilie:
Original post by andywells
Offer from Queens' for Computer Science A*A*A :biggrin:

Congratulations!
What subjects do you have to get the A*'s in?
Reply 2887
Original post by Kolasinac138
Any Sidney applicants here heard back?

A guy earlier in the thread had recieved an offer from Sydney for Engineering. I'm yet to hear.
Been pooled somewhere :biggrin: D: mixed feelings, the suspense continues
Original post by M1llward
Been pooled somewhere :biggrin: D: mixed feelings, the suspense continues

Pooled and given an offer, or pooled and 'decision ongoing'?
Reply 2890
Offer from Selwyn for Vet Medicine - absolutely thrilled!!!!
Original post by random_boy
Has any international or EU applicant heard from Queens yet? (through UCAS or email)

My college said we would hear on Monday if we're EU/International...
Original post by L'Evil Fish
They specified physics and chem? Oooh

I knew you could do it :biggrin:

Well done

I thought they might star the Chemistry, but on the open day they assured me that they never put any condition on the Further Maths so clearly they've changed their policy. :tongue:

Thanks! You clearly have more faith in me than I do myself... :colondollar: Have you heard yet? (Sorry, haven't been following this thread very well this morning.) :smile:
Reply 2893
I GOT AN OFFER FROM CATZ TO DO PHYNATSCI

HOW??!! SO UNBELIVEABLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BWCW
Congratulations! :smile:

Thank you!!!!
If you already know you've been pooled and asked for a re-interview will you receive a letter this morning or not?
Original post by bethanyyyy
Got pooled for Bio Natsci by Downing, and I have an offer apparently but idk where from yet :colone: or what it is.

Mixture of annoyance (more waiting and uncertainty ugh) and happiness (I have a Cambridge offer!).

The first paragraph of the letter they sent was basically a rejection letter (which was not fun) but then there was a happy plot twist at the end.

Yes. Holy **** why would they open with "Thank you for applying to [insert college here]. Unfortunately we have not been able to make you an offer... " ????

That letter was a roller coaster
did people form Queens' get told about any offer holder open days or anything, I'm just wondering because people from other colleges did? :smile:
Any one heard from Newnham yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Necrosyrtes
Pooled and given an offer, or pooled and 'decision ongoing'?

Apparently an offer, I will "hear shortly"

Latest

Trending

Trending