The Student Room Group

why do girls have to take photos of themselves and what they do all the time?

I know guys do this as well but I'm always seeing online and out of girls taking photos of everything.

I've joined snapchat but never use it, all I get is a bunch of girls taking selfies wherever they go, hashtag Tesco selfie lol...eh leave me alone I don't care, doing everyday things annoys me.

You look on instagram, facebook and twitter full of girls taking sexualized selfies of their cleavage, arse whatever pleading for attention then moaning when guys only see them as sex objects when most of the time that's all they see. Don't give me oh its for confidence, you don't need to take photos of yourself naked/half naked to feel confident.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

it is a universal fact that sloots gonna sloot

just the way things are
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
don't open their snapchats then? It's very easy to ignore these people.
Some girls crave that kind of attention from guys I guess, they wanna feel sexy etc... who knows.
>Settings
>Block/Hide posts
>Crisis averted:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Granted, these types of people can be very frustrating. It seems to be an attention seeking thing for most people IMO. They're the kind of people who love themselves and I don't want anything to do with. But alas, everyone is there own person and all that jazz. I'll just continue to buy my bread and milk and hope this stops..
A classmate sent me a snap of her glass of water and captioned it: water.

She is now blocked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tai Ga
don't open their snapchats then? It's very easy to ignore these people.

I said I never use it
Reply 8
Original post by LonelyDemon
I said I never use it

Then how would you know that girls are constantly taking selfies? :holmes:
Reply 9
Original post by somemightsay888
>Settings
>Block/Hide posts
>Crisis averted:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If only everything in life was that easy!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tai Ga
Then how would you know that girls are constantly taking selfies? :holmes:

I joined, I stayed for a bit then I left.
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-

She is now blocked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahaha what is life
Original post by Sweetiebabe
Some girls crave that kind of attention from guys I guess, they wanna feel sexy etc... who knows.

Its more like a sign of mental illness to me
Some girls are just soulless
Because in a lot of cases, when people like or compliment their photos, it's an ego-boost Everyone loves an ego-boost.
Original post by iammeyouareyou
Because in a lot of cases, when people like or compliment their photos, it's an ego-boost Everyone loves an ego-boost.

I do not partake in snapping multiple photos of my water beverage for the purpose of boosting my ego
Original post by Klumby44
I do not partake in snapping multiple photos of my water beverage for the purpose of boosting my ego

I can't resist sexy water with all it's qualities like maintaining plant life and keeping people clean.
Original post by Klumby44
Hahahahaha what is life

Very boring with abit of water apparently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-

She is now blocked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like my snapchats, I kid you not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LonelyDemon
I know guys do this as well but I'm always seeing online and out of girls taking photos of everything.

I've joined snapchat but never use it, all I get is a bunch of girls taking selfies wherever they go, hashtag Tesco selfie lol...eh leave me alone I don't care, doing everyday things annoys me.

You look on instagram, facebook and twitter full of girls taking sexualized selfies of their cleavage, arse whatever pleading for attention then moaning when guys only see them as sex objects when most of the time that's all they see. Don't give me oh its for confidence, you don't need to take photos of yourself naked/half naked to feel confident.

I agree with the pouting selfie thing. It's more of a teenage thing but I do have older female friends on Facebook who do it too. It's just plain embarrassing, they're showing themselves up as attention seekers needing to have others judge them. All very needy and 'look at me look at me'. The only time I ever take a selfie is if I want to get myself in with the shot of the beautiful nature background behind me and there's nobody to hold the camera.
Original post by channies
Sounds like my snapchats, I kid you not

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're one of them :eek:
I have one question, WHY????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest