The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChemPrince
Staring my inbox
pressing the refresh button every minute
same story since saturday

i want my email today!!! :frown:

I do just the same in spite of the fact that my college only sends letters and will only update ucas on the 13th
Original post by JessGrimmel
I'm pooled and it said on my email. My email had no underlying decision, it just said "your application remains of interest to other colleges who will contact you shortly". Other people recieved emails saying "your application was placed in the winter pool but was unsuccessful". I think if your in the pool your email/letter will explicitly say! :smile:

Jess you have an offer :smile: the Christ's admissions tutor confirmed it yesterday when someone else who applied to emma posted up the same email! Another college is contacting you so you are in :biggrin:
Reply 4082
Original post by marsbms
Congratulations !

I'm international and still waiting.
What is your offer for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers! Engineering, need A* in Maths and Physics (:K:
)

and A in Chemistry or Further Maths.
What did you apply for?
Original post by ianna.andreea
I do just the same in spite of the fact that my college only sends letters and will only update ucas on the 13th

Which college?

My college doesnt reply to emails!! :/
Original post by SydneyKid
Jess you have an offer :smile: the Christ's admissions tutor confirmed it yesterday when someone else who applied to emma posted up the same email! Another college is contacting you so you are in :biggrin:

Thank you!!! I hope so!!! I'm just so apprehensive to hear!!!! Haha :smile:
Original post by alwaysalex
I completely agree! I wish they had sent all us overseas applicants emails on the 10th as that's only fair as that was when most UK applicants would get their letters!

Indeed. It is worse for us, because we are the last ones, still waiting. Everyone else already got an answer. We panicked once with them and while the panick ended for them, our panick still grows until we recieve our answers too. I think my tension went to the roof.
Indeed. It is worse for us, because we are the last ones, still waiting. Everyone else already got an answer. We panicked once with them and while the panick ended for them, our panick still grows until we recieve our answers too. I think my tension went to the roof.

Yes! And if it was coming in the post- at least the post come in the morning! I feel like i'm just going to sit here all day staring at my email, and it would be just my luck if mine doesnt come until the evening!
Original post by ChemPrince
Which college?

My college doesnt reply to emails!! :/

Churchill. Churchill doesn't reply to emails either until the 16th. So there is no way I can find out. Either they update UCAS tomorrow or the day after, either I receive my letter.
In all the excitement... Forgot about my 2 mocks today :lol:

Woo
Original post by L'Evil Fish
In all the excitement... Forgot about my 2 mocks today :lol:

Woo

Good luck! I have evidently failed all my mocks as they were last week.... There was no way on earth I could concerntrate on them!!!!!
Yes! And if it was coming in the post- at least the post come in the morning! I feel like i'm just going to sit here all day staring at my email, and it would be just my luck if mine doesnt come until the evening!

I know EXACTLY how you feel :frown:
anyone has heard from trinity hall?
im extremely anxious srsly
Original post by regsyl
I know EXACTLY how you feel :frown:

Atleast we know that Clare emails and we're finding out today!! I can't imagine how the internationals from colleges that don't email are feeling.

Its unfair....
all colleges should understand that its stupid making ppl wait for no apparent reason. -.-
Atleast we know that Clare emails and we're finding out today!! I can't imagine how the internationals from colleges that don't email are feeling.

True dat. Haha my friend has to wait for the post. She applied to sidney sussex. She seems quite..calm

I'm waiting for Clare as well.. What course did you apply for?
Best of luck to all of us still waiting!
Original post by gianamar
Subject: Natural Sciences (Physical)
College: Trinity Hall
Outcome (and conditions): Offer A*A*AE
How did you hear? (email/letter/phone/owl): letter
How do you feel? awesome

Country / hometown: Cambridge UK

That's amazing congrats! but 'A*A*E) ?! :colondollar: why/how ddfkjsfhj did they ask you to produce them at least an e?! they must have really wanted you!

sophia
Original post by JessGrimmel
Good luck! I have evidently failed all my mocks as they were last week.... There was no way on earth I could concerntrate on them!!!!!

Thanks :tongue: Should be fine as it's just physics and maths

I think you have an excuse, and now you can tell the teachers it was worth failing :lol:
Original post by regsyl
True dat. Haha my friend has to wait for the post. She applied to sidney sussex. She seems quite..calm

Ouch! "calm" :tongue:

Original post by thedutchchick
I'm waiting for Clare as well.. What course did you apply for?
Best of luck to all of us still waiting!

I applied for veterinary medicine. What about you!

I'm currently altenating between panick and calm every few minutes.
Original post by Mini-Me
Subject: BioNatSci
College: Emma
Outcome (and conditions): Offer - unconditional
How did you hear? (email/letter/phone/owl): Letter and email
How do you feel? Happy and in shock, unsure whether to accept. Didn't expect to get in!

Dear Emma,
unconditional?! that's amazing!! does that mean they will let you in on whatever grades you get?

sophia

Latest

Trending

Trending