The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JessGrimmel
I GOT POOLED TO NEWNHAM FOR PBS!!!!!! So happy!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you :smile: how did you hear? Email, letter, phone call?
Original post by ShellySpielberg
I'm waiting too!!! Getting really agitated and nervous now.. especially cus our other two cambridge applicants got rejected today :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmmm:frown: i think the admissions office would have closed now, its just past 5pm in the UK- will have to wait till tomorrow. In the information letter they sent from Robinson it says to let them know if you haven't received the outcome of your application by the 13th (tomorrow), so I guess I will email them tomorrow..
Pooled but rejected :frown:
Original post by SydneyKid
Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you :smile:
Original post by ketchup1
hmmm:frown: i think the admissions office would have closed now, its just past 5pm in the UK- will have to wait till tomorrow. In the information letter they sent from Robinson it says to let them know if you haven't received the outcome of your application by the 13th (tomorrow), so I guess I will email them tomorrow..

Yup, I am definitely emailing them tomorrow. What did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys will we not receive our decision emails tonight anymore?
How does interview feedback work?
I live in London yet I've still not received my letter from Fitzwilliam. Anybody else in the same situation? Hope it's not a sign of what's actually in the letter :/
Yup, I am definitely emailing them tomorrow. What did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied to do geography :smile: how about you?
Original post by Boo_Bear
Same here... I got rejected.

SO... imperial?

To be extremely honest.. I somewhere hoped to get in.. My UMS was low.. 88.5 but I had a number of other things.. So I'm gonna need sometime to get over this.. Cause my head isn't working now...
I do have an offer from imperial too.. And I've applied to some colleges in USA too.. My parents think I shld apply in Singapore too.. But I feel like nootr engineering.. Maybe no more education but nah.. Let's see..
Imperial is expensive thou.. International fees plus living in London..
What are your plans?
Original post by ketchup1
I applied to do geography :smile: how about you?

VetMed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you :smile: how did you hear? Email, letter, phone call?

Thank you so much!!! Email! But a letter was posted today it says :smile: have you heard anything yet? :smile: xx
Thank you so much!!! Email! But a letter was posted today it says :smile: have you heard anything yet? :smile: xx

No :frown: I really hope I get and email soon, do you still think they could be emailing today?
Original post by Baloney26
Just had my reinterview, might have to wait until the end of January, this wait is going to kill me!!

Which college were you re-interviewed by? I had mine on Saturday and they said I'll find out this week!

anyway good luck and hope we get our emails tomorrow :smile: xx
Original post by skyakdu
I live in London yet I've still not received my letter from Fitzwilliam. Anybody else in the same situation? Hope it's not a sign of what's actually in the letter :/

No I live in London too and have still not got a letter !! I did email admissions at Wolfson and they sent me a PDF of the letter almost instantly !! I have been pooled and will get an offer from my new college in a few days ,...

So hang in there ...
Original post by skyakdu

Same, I haven't heard anything from Robinson by either email or post, what should I do? Do I email the admissions department? They say you shouldn't until the 13th, but I'm pretty sure that if it didn't arrive today then it won't tomorrow, since I know someone living really nearby who got theirs on Saturday?
No :frown: I really hope I get and email soon, do you still think they could be emailing today?

You will don't worry! Definitley in the next few days!! No, offices close at 5pm and its 5.20pm here now! So I'd say probably tomorrow :smile:
Original post by skyakdu

i got mine from fitz on sat and i live in london. but its probably just post office being lazy and long.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You will don't worry! Definitley in the next few days!! No, offices close at 5pm and its 5.20pm here now! So I'd say probably tomorrow :smile:

Thanks!

Latest

Trending

Trending