The Student Room Group

Why do birds suddenly appear?

:holmes:

Scroll to see replies

:holmes:
Also, how do birds disappear at night?
Every time you are near :biggrin:
They suddenly appear on a morning because they wake up and start making noise to mark out their territories. That's what the dawn chorus is.

Actually it's misleading to say they suddenly appear, because not all species appear at the same time. Some appear really early in the morning, while others don't until later. So they actually gradually appear.
Just like me, they long to be close to you.
Why do stars, fall down from the sky?
Just like me, they long to be close to you.
Reply 8
Cuz they fly duh
Original post by SiminaM
Cuz they fly duh

You just broke this thread. I am disappoint, sis, very disappoint.
Original post by Zamestaneh
You just broke this thread. I am disappoint, sis, very disappoint.

Pfff you jealous bro
Reply 11
Now I have that stupid song in my head.
Original post by SiminaM
Pfff you jealous bro

Of what? :ninja:
Karen Carpenter was the **** on the drums

Anyone think Rumer is a carbon copy though?
Of what? :ninja:

my awesome theory. I have an entire essay on it just to lazy to type it now.
Original post by SiminaM
my awesome theory. I have an entire essay on it just to lazy to type it now.

Intriguing :holmes: But why do birds fly and not burrow deep underground? Why don't they dig south, hey, hmm, HEY?! TELL ME THAT IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO SMART. YEAH.
Birds can fly so high
And they can **** on your head
And they can almost fly into your eye
And make you feel so scared.
Intriguing :holmes: But why do birds fly and not burrow deep underground? Why don't they dig south, hey, hmm, HEY?! TELL ME THAT IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO SMART. YEAH.

They aim for heaven dude don't you know how God showed himself as a white pigeon when Jesus got baptised by Joan in Jordan river? It's dam legend birds are angels dude I tell ya nothing else has wings.... Plus all those pretty feathers, why dirty the? Do you also want me to tell you how they got empty bones to be light and float in the air? It's their meaning on this earth dude to bring light from heaven to the miserable human beings. Why would they come down where others ****? It's fu**ing fact dude, birds are awesome. You don't need any religion, just follow the birds they know where heaven is. Majestic creatures.
Original post by SiminaM
They aim for heaven dude don't you know how God showed himself as a white pigeon when Jesus got baptised by Joan in Jordan river? It's dam legend birds are angels dude I tell ya nothing else has wings.... Plus all those pretty feathers, why dirty the? Do you also want me to tell you how they got empty bones to be light and float in the air? It's their meaning on this earth dude to bring light from heaven to the miserable human beings. Why would they come down where others ****? It's fu**ing fact dude, birds are awesome. You don't need any religion, just follow the birds they know where heaven is. Majestic creatures.

I'm not sure if it's an atheroma in blood vessel to my head causing me to feel light headed, but I think you just... you just liberated me... I feel free

I'm not sure if it's an atheroma in blood vessel to my head causing me to feel light headed, but I think you just... you just liberated me... I feel free

Dude I can go on for hours. But it's gonna cost you money. I'm starting psych at uni in London this fall and I'm broke.

Quick Reply

Latest