The Student Room Group

What does your after school schedule look like?

As for me, I arrive home from school at around 4PM (if I don't have any extracurricular activities or tuition that is), shower, eat dinner from 4:30PM to 5PM, rest/catch up on YouTube videos/scroll through Twitter and Instagram/have a short nap from 5PM to 6PM, attempt to start work at 6PM, and then go to bed at around 12AM. And I wake up at 5:45AM.

Just curious as to how your guys' schedules look like haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get home about 15:45 and as I'm a languages and English student I revise and learn new vocab on quizlet/memrise whilst listening to YouTube from 16:00-16:45. Then it's homework/revision with a dinner break. I stop working at 20:00 do half an hour's exercise, shower and read for the rest of the night. I go to bed at 23:00.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh I remember the days of secondary school, I would just come home and eat...

The good times :moon:
Mainly A level work with short breaks.
Usually games, drama, ballet, then free time when I just basically lie in bed during nothing because I'm always so tired or try to do homework, actual prep time from 7 to 9, lights out at 10pm, go to bed at about 12. Wake up at 7.
Get home at 3.30
Browse the internet and eat some till 4
Work/revision 4-6
Dinner
Work/revision 7-11
Watch tv
Bed at 12

Somedays I have instrument practice or other extra curriculars which mix it up a little

I get up at 7.30 in the winter and 6am in the summer
(edited 9 years ago)
Well I finish school at 3:10 but I stay behind till 5:30PM for studying time. Straight after I go to the gym and workout for 2 hours then dinner, then a break, then A Level Maths(I do the IB...), then more studying which I finish around 12:00PM then its time for bed. I get up at 5:30AM :frown:
Reply 7
I get up at 6 am then school starts at 7.55 am. Sometimes I can be home by 1.50 pm but usually it's 3.30 pm (However, we do not have lunch hour at school.) So when I first get home I eat smth.
Then I do whatever homework I have and study a little bit. I might also go out and have a walk (or take a nap!)
Then at 7pm I have dinner and got to bed at 11.30 pm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
N.S.F.W.
Wake up 6
Get to school 7:45 (although it starts at 9)
Get home by 5:45 (assuming i finish at 4:15)
Eat/youtube/Internet until 12
Sleep
Repeat
I'm at uni but I commute so my routine is roughly:

- Get home anytime between 5-7pm (apart from Mondays - no lectures, and Wednesdays I finish at 12)
- Get a drink and relax for half an hour or so
- Dinner
- Go over the day's lectures
- Walk the dog
- Briefly prepare for tomorrow's lectures: print out any handouts, maybe read through the material if it looks complicated
- Shower
- Revise for exams
- Dry my hair, then I get into bed with my iPad usually around 10-11pm and spent an hour or two on there watching Youtube, Netflix, etc.
I have an after uni schedule instead of after school. :flutter:

- Get home
- Hug nephew and play with him if he's awake. If he's having a nap I check his neck to see how hot he is because he tends to get really hot really quickly when he's asleep.
- Make tea
- Take care of nephew - change his nappy, feed him, entertain him, try to teach him to talk, cuddle him if he's feeling clingy. Put him to sleep if he hasn't had a nap.
- Make tea
- Sisters come home
- Shower
- After shower hang out with sisters and mum for a bit
- Make tea
- Sister (nephew's mum) goes home with the kid
- Other sister and I spend the rest of the evening watching Criminal Minds
- Have first meal of the day
- Sister goes to sleep at 10, I get the TV to myself
- Make food, maybe tea if I feel like. Have my "loner time". :colone: I play GTA or watch Frasier/Family Guy/American Dad until 1am or whenever my dad and brother get home from work.

I have the same routine on my days off uni. My life is really exciting. :moon:

Right now I'm at the first "make tea" while I wait for my nephew to wake up. I would've been at the "sisters come home" because I come with one or both of them on Tuesdays, but I skipped my last lecture and came early today because my mum has a doctor's appointment so there's no one to watch my nephew. I had to make my one cup of tea into two cups because I accidentally put too much sugar in. That's probably the most exciting thing to happen today. :K:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Vixen47
I have an after uni schedule instead of after school. :flutter:

- Get home
- Hug nephew and play with him if he's awake. If he's having a nap I check his neck to see how hot he is because he tends to get really hot really quickly when he's asleep.
- Make tea
- Take care of nephew - change his nappy, feed him, entertain him, try to teach him to talk, cuddle him if he's feeling clingy. Put him to sleep if he hasn't had a nap.
- Make tea
- Sisters come home
- Shower
- After shower hang out with sisters and mum for a bit
- Make tea
- Sister (nephew's mum) goes home with the kid
- Other sister and I spend the rest of the evening watching Criminal Minds
- Have first meal of the day
- Sister goes to sleep at 10, I get the TV to myself
- Make food, maybe tea if I feel like. Have my "loner time". :colone: I play GTA or watch Frasier/Family Guy/American Dad until 1am or whenever my dad and brother get home from work.

I have the same routine on my days off uni. My life is really exciting. :moon:

Right now I'm at the first "make tea" while I wait for my nephew to wake up. I would've been at the "sisters come home" because I come with one or both of them on Tuesdays, but I skipped my last lecture and came early today because my mum has a doctor's appointment so there's no one to watch my nephew. I had to make my one cup of tea into two cups because I accidentally put too much sugar in. That's probably the most exciting thing to happen today. :K:

This post made me giggle :teehee:
Sit in silence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
After uni i watch yourube videos and eat :biggrin:
Reply 15
Come home, check TSR to see if i have any replies, have a snack, do work, procrastinate on TSR, do more work, maybe go to do badminton, procrastinate on TSR, eat dinner, try and sleep but i am distracted by TSR

Quick Reply

Latest