The Student Room Group

English Language iGCSE

Hey

Did an English Language iGCSE in November last year. We're meant to be receiving the results from it soon but I don't know when - does anyone else who did this exam know when we're likely to be getting the results?
Reply 1
Original post by jasminam99
Hey

Did an English Language iGCSE in November last year. We're meant to be receiving the results from it soon but I don't know when - does anyone else who did this exam know when we're likely to be getting the results?

If you took IGCSE English language with CIE then you should get your results next Wednesday, 21 January.
Reply 2
Original post by Compost
If you took IGCSE English language with CIE then you should get your results next Wednesday, 21 January.

Brilliant, thank you! Just in time for parents evening ... :K:
Original post by Compost

Do the A level results come out on the same day, I mean could you access them online on the 21st?
Reply 4
Original post by wearestardust
Do the A level results come out on the same day, I mean could you access them online on the 21st?

http://ask.cie.org.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1035&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&USERTYPE=1&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=5598 says:
[h="1"] 21 January 2015
[/h]
November 2014 series provisional examination results will be available online on 21 January 2015 from 06.00 UTC/GMT. These results may be issued to candidates immediately. Hardcopy statements of results will be sent to schools soon afterwards.
I will get mine on the 2nd of February due to the incompetence of my country's exams office. I mean it is a joke; everyone can view their results online internationally except from us.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending