The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2300
Original post by Ashklins
Yup. Mine is economics and politics in context with history so they all tie together well I think. My case is really weird I kind of withdrew from the course and then in December right before Christmas holidays, the head Admissions Manager emailed me that they still want to consider me etc so it's really strange.

Hahaha how odd. If they let you in will you reject them?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by avar
Hahaha how odd. If they let you in will you reject them?
I'm not sure I actually really like Warwick's campus and the course as well and I am still waiting for UCL so yea lets see!
Original post by ooftar
So I just got rejected a week after the 4 week email 😞😞... I got the rejection through UCAS and not an email from the UG admissions department. Did anyone else get rejected like this? Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess you'll receive one from the UG department soon though as they always send feedback, that's what I've heard!
Reply 2303
Original post by Ashklins
I'm not sure I actually really like Warwick's campus and the course as well and I am still waiting for UCL so yea lets see!

Hahaha if you do decide to firmly reject LSE, do the altruistic thing and email them and say that you will definitely be rejecting any potential offer. That way idiots like me who applied for a course with a different PS are on shorter odds!
Original post by avar
Hahaha if you do decide to firmly reject LSE, do the altruistic thing and email them and say that you will definitely be rejecting any potential offer. That way idiots like me who applied for a course with a different PS are on shorter odds!
You are still in the running I'm pretty sure you have a rather good chance! Infact I'm not too sure I'll get in either. But yea, if I do decide not to go I already planned to let them know. At least that way they don't let go of other candidates!
just got my offer for sociology!!! anyone else?
Original post by ucas2015app
Really sorry about that.. May I ask what course you applied to ?

the new PPE course...
Original post by avar
what course?:frown:

the new PPE course...
Reply 2308
Original post by xxxxxxyyyyyy
just got my offer for sociology!!! anyone else?

Wait just now as in 7.30 pm on friday, rejection day? LSE confuse me...
do they still update ucas this late?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2310
I'm starting to panic now! I applied in the middle of October for Government and I have heard nothing for a couple of weeks, and received no four week email :/ I feel that rejection is imminent and I REALLY WANTED AN OFFER :frown:
Reply 2311
Original post by bubb16
I'm starting to panic now! I applied in the middle of October for Government and I have heard nothing for a couple of weeks, and received no four week email :/ I feel that rejection is imminent and I REALLY WANTED AN OFFER :frown:

Join the club...
Reply 2312
Original post by avar
Join the club...

I kind of just want to be put out of my misery now...
Reply 2313
Original post by bubb16
I kind of just want to be put out of my misery now...

There's a club for that too...
Reply 2314
Original post by bubb16

You're not alone. Its been two weeks since my 8 week email ended. I still haven't heard back. I think its because we are the "Oxbridge" batch. Even if you didn't apply to Oxbridge, you sent in your application around the time of their deadline. This batch should be huge.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2315
Original post by Logolept
Passed the dreaded Friday :redface:

Did everyone get offers/rejections today?
I got mine on Thursday
Reply 2316
Has anyone here seen the accommodation?
if so, what halls do you think would be the best to live in
Original post by sneakbo2
accounting and finance

Omg how many weeks have you waited? Im in my 5th week still waiting... And do you mind sharing ur predicted grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got my rejection today after waiting for god knows how long. I applied in October for the Law course.
IB Predic: 43 with 7-7-6 HL (Hist, English Lit, Mus) 7-7-6 SL (Math, Physics, Greek)
IGCSE grades 7A* 3A
I sense some racism going on.
Original post by ETRC
Has anyone here seen the accommodation?
if so, what halls do you think would be the best to live in

I really want Bankside. It is pretty new and I'd get to walk past St Pauls and over Millennium Bridge every morning which just sounds so good. I'm not bothered about being really close to the school like some people. I get up early enough as it is now, so I don't need to worry about that. I still haven't seen acc. in the flesh. I'll get to see it on the Offer Holders' Day!

How about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending