The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

ODP interview

Hi!
I have an interview on Monday 19th jan for odp intake of 2016.. I'm quite nervous about the numeracy test :confused: has anyone got any idea what will be asked??
Thanks Laura.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Laura_Lilwall
Hi!
I have an interview on Monday 19th jan for odp intake of 2016.. I'm quite nervous about the numeracy test :confused: has anyone got any idea what will be asked??
Thanks Laura.

Hi Laura,

I've got an interview on the 4th feb at Stafford uni. How did you get on with your interview? I hope it went well!!! Could you maybe let me know what sort of questions they asked and how hard did you find the numeracy test?

Thanks in advance

Jo
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Hi Jo,
Unfortunately I didn't get through to the interview stage :frown: gutted!
Firstly there's the numeracy test, you need to get 80% right and I got 1 question wrong... The questions are distance and timing by mph you are driving at, there's 2 of them, there's also measurments with mls, 1 ratio question and some addition/subtraction, and mcg/g. There's 20 questions so u need to get 16 correct... Good luck!
There's also a group discussion which was fine.. They were very nice and approachable, just wish I'd gotten in.
My friend had an interview and they asked a lot about confidentiality and professionalism!
Best of luck xx

Original post by JDBaglin
Hi Laura,

I've got an interview on the 4th feb at Stafford uni. How did you get on with your interview? I hope it went well!!! Could you maybe let me know what sort of questions they asked and how hard did you find the numeracy test?

Thanks in advance

Jo
Reply 3
I had an interview on the Friday just gone (6th March) just waiting to hear back if I got a place, so nervous!!!
Becky x
How did u find it Becky?
Best of luck to you! I'm gonna apply for clearing in August x
Reply 5
Everyone there was so lovely!! The maths wasn't too bad just make sure you read the questions properly they try and catch you out! Group discussion was okay also, by the time I got to my actual interview I was a lot more relaxed!! X
Anyone know when the closing date is? I am awaiting a reply for a day in the theatres but could take 8 weeks. Do you all have experience?
Reply 7
Is anyone starting Staffs in March 2016?

Becky x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending