The Student Room Group

Girls: do you feel about Cockney or Southern accents?

Alrite lads boys nyte haat les get laggin pull sam birds, pour a cuplw takilas down their gobs an shove em in the back of a black cabbbb. Sorry san 13 sovs for a ride ome are you pullin ma pisser? Sod it i'll trot ome with this salty margarita stuff crust shweeet san.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
I've always wanted to hear a guy moan in one of those cockney accents.
Will it be sexy? Will it turn me off? Find out in the next cockneyballz episode!
I prefer the Scottish accent :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quiet _One86
I prefer the Scottish accent :smile:

:rolleyes:

Which one mate?
I love a cockney accent.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I love a cockney accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G2G2AeBS80

Lovely accent :biggrin:
Northern i.e Manc/Yorkshire accents are so much better, and the scottish :sexface:

not a fan of the cockney accent

lmao that song ffs...I'm from not far from Romford and I remember people listening to that when I was in secondary school...*shivers*
lol at people saying the Manc accent on a middle class student forum.

Original post by Precious Illusions
lmao that song ffs...I'm from not far from Romford and I remember people listening to that when I was in secondary school...*shivers*

Do you have cockney accent Pie?
Original post by Wilfred Little
lol at people saying the Manc accent on a middle class student forum.

Do you have cockney accent Pie?

I don't think I do. I have an east London twang though obvs since I'm from there.
Original post by Wilfred Little
:rolleyes:

Which one mate?

haha. I guess I like the Glaswegian to a degree.Saying that its Gerard Butler that got me into liking the accent and then of late its becoming a fan of Twin Atlantic and hearing their sound made me love it more. The song in question that got me into it more was Heart and Soul :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest