The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dianav99
So which is true cause i put a lot of questions:smile:) it's free?

Posted from TSR Mobile

its free. lectures start and they give access to a website with worksheets which progress to step.

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Is anyone attending the Open Day? Is it necessary, at all?
Hi,
I applied in October for Management Science, received a questionnaire at the beginning of December and sent my answers a few days later. Is it normal that I've still haven't heard anything from UCL ?
Original post by physicsmaths
its free. lectures start and they give access to a website with worksheets which progress to step.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok. And does it matter for example if I dont firm UCL? I mean I have an offer from them and unless i get one from imperial, I will choose it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah ok. And does it matter for example if I dont firm UCL? I mean I have an offer from them and unless i get one from imperial, I will choose it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dont think it does its for all 'offer holders'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I am an offer holder but yeah I also think it wouldn't be right:biggrin: Ok thank you! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I am an offer holder but yeah I also think it wouldn't be right:biggrin: Ok thank you! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol. im doing the same haha, using the resources then gna reject LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

what's this??
Original post by MathMeister
what's this??

u have access when u get offers from warwick ucl and places. they give u access to a shared area where there are resources for step etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 609
Original post by bazinga000
Hi,
I applied in October for Management Science, received a questionnaire at the beginning of December and sent my answers a few days later. Is it normal that I've still haven't heard anything from UCL ?

I have no idea! Is it the "additional personal statement" where they ask you about your will to change the world (...) you re taking about?
u have access when u get offers from warwick ucl and places. they give u access to a shared area where there are resources for step etc.
Posted from TSR Mobile

i wish i had that lol
Original post by albl
I have no idea! Is it the "additional personal statement" where they ask you about your will to change the world (...) you re taking about?

It is. I received an email from them, end of December, saying that they had received my answers and that they would continue to process my application but I've seen that some Management Science applicants had received an invitation for an Open Day. That's why I'm wondering if it's normal that I haven't received any news from them recently.
Lol. im doing the same haha, using the resources then gna reject LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol can you actually do that? I wanted to but I dont want to be rude:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol can you actually do that? I wanted to but I dont want to be rude:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh they gave an offer so im at liberty to use the resources for STEP but then theyre not my firm or insurance so i will reject come march time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh ok so then you will use that too even though you wont choose Ucl. Hmm maybe I'll do it too:smile:). Good thing they're online as I'm international.:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh ok so then you will use that too even though you wont choose Ucl. Hmm maybe I'll do it too:smile:). Good thing they're online as I'm international.:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh. I'm definitely not choosing UCL but I'm still doing STEP so why not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok😄 thank you for the help😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh. I'm definitely not choosing UCL but I'm still doing STEP so why not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you "definitely not choosing UCL" may I ask?
Original post by MrBowcat
Why are you "definitely not choosing UCL" may I ask?

Got cambridge as my firm. and my insurance will be imperial or warwick who both have same grades needed as UCL and warwick and imperial are better for maths. also ucl degree is not really for me as it is more stats and finance type maths. I just applied cause i had an extra space.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone here know how long it will take to get a decision, after your portico status has been changed into: Currently being processed by admissions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending