The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN Nursing September 2015

Scroll to see replies

Well done, Yeh I have been waiting since 20th November for edge hill for children's and waiting since 4th UCLAN for children, :wink:
Hopefully I hear ASAP lol hating waiting xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by dadeo
had my interview on the 9th and literally just received an unconditional offer! So happy :d hope everyone else hears soon!

me tooo !!!!
Reply 102
Original post by penguin268693
me tooo !!!!

You got your offer through too? Awesome! Is it for adult? :redface:
Original post by Dadeo
You got your offer through too? Awesome! Is it for adult? :redface:

Yes and yes!!! Ahhh i couldn't be happier
Hi all, how long did it take from when you submitted your ucas application to receiving an interview date? I applied over 2 weeks ago and got a letter today saying thanks for the application and to look out for future mail from uclan, there was no indication of a yes or no for a place or anything! Did anyone else get a letter like this?!
I applied for both the mental health nursing and the foundation mental health nursing (mature student with not many qualifications but a bit of experience in the field!)
Any help and advice would be appreciated! Thanks, Nikki
Decided to firm UCLan today:smile: Congratulations to the people who got offers, see you guys in september:smile:
Hey, I've just got an offer for child nursing in September for UCLAN! Has anyone else got one? 😊
Have you :wink: well done :wink: omg jelous lol when did u have u interview , I had mine 4th December and still waiting to hear back from them? Awww fab news, I hope I hear ASAP lol with good news I hope x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! My interview was on the 8th of January! I'm sure you'll hear back soon :smile:
Well done , u must of been a deff yes :wink: I'm in the maybe pile lol am classed as a mature student and doing a course to get me into the course so maybe that's y I have a longer wait ,,,, dam it lol well done though, may c u in September x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know yeah, good luck to you tho :smile: yeah maybe see you then :smile:
Original post by jbreaks1
Hello

I also applied in early December and have an interview at UCLAN on the 6th Feb, nervous already!!! Not been in education for a while so all a bit scary. Anyone else got an interview for this date? and anyone got any tips on what to expect?
Joanne x

I have an interview for adult nursing on this date, im nervous too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 112
Original post by nikkigarnett
Hi all, how long did it take from when you submitted your ucas application to receiving an interview date? I applied over 2 weeks ago and got a letter today saying thanks for the application and to look out for future mail from uclan, there was no indication of a yes or no for a place or anything! Did anyone else get a letter like this?!
I applied for both the mental health nursing and the foundation mental health nursing (mature student with not many qualifications but a bit of experience in the field!)
Any help and advice would be appreciated! Thanks, Nikki

I sent mine off on the 16th of Nov and got my interview date on the 17th December so bearing in mind it took me 4 weeks to get one and I didn't even send it off in the busiest period. Think you might have a wait on your hands. Most uni's will send out either a welcome e-mail or an actual letter, sucks if the letters aren't sent out asap to applying cause my mum rang me while I was at work and got me all excited saying I had a letter from Preston and it turned out to be the welcome letter :rolleyes: never mind though! I'm not sure but Preston seem to like mature students or at least that was the impression I got from the lecturer who was looking after my small group. Good luck with it, I know the waiting is unbearable! :redface:
Original post by Natalie Wallace

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know!!!! trying to go through my maths as I don't want this to let me down!!! good luck with it all fingers crossed for you on the 8th!!!!
[QUOTE="jbreaks1;53205465"]
Original post by Natalie Wallace

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know!!!! trying to go through my maths as I don't want this to let me down!!! good luck with it all fingers crossed for you on the 8th!!!!

That's exactly what I've been doing! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 115
Hello ive got an offer for September start! Can't wait! 🙌🙋☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Poppy24
Hello ive got an offer for September start! Can't wait! ������������☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

When was your interview Poppy?

Also congratz! X
Yeh poppy when was u interview and what field x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 118
Hi my names lavender. I had my interview for adult nursing on the 9th of January. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fab , well done :wink: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending