Leeds Dentistry 2015 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Shaz xx
i really want to find out this week!!!

you should ring then!
Reply 241
Original post by HPDentist
We got sent a letter at the beginning of the process outlining the key events. Offers and rejections are last week of january so why are u all begging each other to call jus chill out we will find out soon

Not sure why people need to beg others to call a uni on here. Always makes me laugh. what's so difficult about picking up the phone yourself or quite simply waiting. Patience is a skill all good dentists should have!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 242
Original post by HPDentist
Sachi gal bro....aap ta saaleh kuch karde ni hor random lokan nu puchde rehnde aa...

Haha, I love the fact you knew I was Indian lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i called...we find out tomorrow
Original post by goldcrown

Seriously or is this a joke??!! cos I thought we were gonna find out next Friday!?
Reply 245

Say what!? 😷
hahahaha tricked you!......Not, we are getting told tomorrow. We will have an email by 5pm. Good Luck!
Reply 247
hahahaha tricked you!......Not, we are getting told tomorrow. We will have an email by 5pm. Good Luck!

Feel sick

Will we be informed either way? Like offer or rejection?

Please don't do that lel

would it be possible that you get notified by ucas track before leeds themselves?
Original post by niicoleaa
would it be possible that you get notified by ucas track before leeds themselves?

maybe, bcos I think it updates on ucas track like 20 minutes before you even get an email from ucas themselves
Original post by niicoleaa

will we even get an email from the university of leeds itself???
lol I just got a message asking me if i was messing around. Like seriously, what would be the purpose of lying? Its not going to give me an advantage telling people its this Friday instead of next!...i called and was told they were hoping to send the outcomes of our interviews by tomorrow 5pm. I didnt ask any further questions. It could be through track / email but im not sure. We all knew it was coming so what is there to worry about? just say a prayer tonight and hope for some good news!

Wait... so are we actually finding out tomorrow?!
lol I just got a message asking me if i was messing around. Like seriously, what would be the purpose of lying? Its not going to give me an advantage telling people its this Friday instead of next!...i called and was told they were hoping to send the outcomes of our interviews by tomorrow 5pm. I didnt ask any further questions. It could be through track / email but im not sure. We all knew it was coming so what is there to worry about? just say a prayer tonight and hope for some good news!

thanks for calling!:smile:good luck with your application
good luck guys for tomorrow!!!
I really hope it's tomorrow! Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by Shaz xx
will we even get an email from the university of leeds itself???

When I got my Plymouth offer, track updated then about a month later I got an email from the uni haha, Leeds may do it differently but I thought it was a bit odd
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 259
i think im going to be sick:s-smilie: good luck everyone maybe see you at leeds in september!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest