The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

UCA Farnham Firm Choices?

Hey all, just wondering if anybody has got a place/interview at UCA Farnham and is putting it as their firm choice? If so then what subject will you be studying?

I'm accepting my conditional for Film Production.
Hi Jake,

Have you tried getting in touch with other applicants at our Facebook page? www.facebook.com/UCA2015

Any questions, just ask,
Emma
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Original post by Jake_451
Hey all, just wondering if anybody has got a place/interview at UCA Farnham and is putting it as their firm choice? If so then what subject will you be studying?

Hey, when was your interview and how long did it take you to receive your offer from UCA?
What did you wear? I feel like a suit is required but i don't want to be that one guy who turned up in a suit you know :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
I've accepted my conditional offer for fine art as my firm choice. I really can't to start, it seems like it'll be great there :biggrin:

Original post by whitty1001
What did you wear? I feel like a suit is required but i don't want to be that one guy who turned up in a suit you know :biggrin:

You really don't need to go as formal as wearing a suit. I'd say as long as you don't look really scruffy it doesn't matter much. I wore a normal pair of black jeans with a black tshirt and chains on my jeans, and everyone else seemed to also wear normal clothes too, and the lecturers at the interview didn't mind. They're more interested in your work and who you are as a person than your choice of clothes. Just wear whatever comfortable I guess. :smile:
Reply 5
Hi, I had my interview with UCA on 18 Feb recieved an unconditional offer from both UCA and UAL:LCC for Journalism, so i'm battling with myself on which one to take. With uni interviews, just be you. It's who they want to see. It's not a job interview. There was a guy during my interview who turned up in a suite. It was quite awkward.
Original post by Jake_451

i've also firmly accepted an offer for film production at uca!
Reply 7
I've firmed UCA for journalism so yh
I'm awaiting an offer as I had my interview by phone today but it's looking pretty positive. As I sat my A Levels a few years ago I'll probably land an unconditional if I do get a place, and if that's the case I'll be choosing it. I'll be studying Media and Communications :smile:
Reply 9
Has anyone set up like a Facebook group going or anything like that?
Original post by geebeeiii
I'm awaiting an offer as I had my interview by phone today but it's looking pretty positive. As I sat my A Levels a few years ago I'll probably land an unconditional if I do get a place, and if that's the case I'll be choosing it. I'll be studying Media and Communications :smile:

Wicked!
Original post by zo______
Has anyone set up like a Facebook group going or anything like that?

There's this one https://www.facebook.com/UCA2015 which is for all the UCA ones but as far as I know there isn't one for just Farnham students which isn't run by the uni as far as I know. It's a good idea though :smile:
Unconditional offer for Computer Game Arts :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by cressidawilliams
i've also firmly accepted an offer for film production at uca!

Samsies.
Reply 14
I've accepted an unconditional offer for illustration :smile: Looking forward to September loads!
Just an update, unconditional offer for media and communications accepted :smile:
Reply 16
I've got an unconditional for the 4 Year Photography course :-) firmed it today :-D
Reply 17
Photography, firm and only choice!
Cant wait.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending