The Student Room Group

Political Compass

Scroll to see replies

Just look how authoritarian the Green party are. They are basically the Bolsheviks :rolleyes:

Original post by william walker
I don't need to see what I am on a graph. I know what I am, a Loyalist Reactionary High Tory of the Church of England.

:puke:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

:puke:

That isn't a childish reaction at all.
On political compass I end up slightly lower right than Gandhi, which is slightly bizarre when you consider that vote for policies puts me 95% in agreement with Labour :/
Reply 23
Inbetween Francis Hollande and Nelson Mandela
-6 -7

Not surprising. I do not follow the crowd :smile:
Original post by Rakas21
+8, -2

plus 8 lol...obviously
Original post by saayagain
plus 8 lol...obviously

Market for the win.

Not surprising. I do not follow the crowd :smile:

Join Green. We have cookies.
Join Green. We have cookies.

I'll probably vote Green just to see some sort of change.

I live in a Labour stronghold. :/
Original post by HigherMinion
fixed that for you.

Spoiler

Mmmmmmmm yeah. Previous +7, +3. Militaristic, secular capitalism for the win!
I'll probably vote Green just to see some sort of change.

I live in a Labour stronghold. :/

You don't mind their new found love for terrorists?
Original post by Rakas21

Always on the side of the underdog/oppressed- this is why liberal left is cancer! They're worse leaders than Milibot
Always on the side of the underdog/oppressed- this is why liberal left is cancer! They're worse leaders than Milibot

Ha. Cameron's election ploy was to a hug a huskie, the Greens is to hug a suicide bomber. :colone:
Original post by Rakas21
Ha. Cameron's election ploy was to a hug a huskie, the Greens is to hug a suicide bomber. :colone:

Milliband's was to hug a homeless and dive into a pool of acid to get the homeless off immediately after, after which he would tell people that dealing with the homeless at arm's length is just basic hygiene procedure. :wink:
Original post by Rakas21

the terrorist vote is an overlooked proportion of society LMAO

I'd rather another more realistic left party was around but there aren't any prominent ones about...yet.
fixed that for you.

Spoiler

Are all right wing authoritarians so homophobic and abusive?
Are all right wing authoritarians so homophobic and abusive?

Are all left wing liberals so void of humour? I guess you got the hard end of the bargain, matey.

Note that all corners of the spectrum are mocked, and that "faggot" is used on the Internet as a general pejorative to decadence and naivety, rather than homosexuality. Better luck next time, eh?
Are all left wing liberals so void of humour? I guess you got the hard end of the bargain, matey.

I don't find the term "fag" funny in the same way I don't find people who call black people a "coon" funny. It';s just that blatant homophobia is more acceptable than blatant racism for some reason. That stupid image of yours wasn't funny, it was just boring and made me cringe. There was no clever play on words, no subtext, no irony to subvert actual homophobia, no satire, just bone headed simple homophobia and stupidity in thinking you have made some kind of clever dismal of Green supporters or left libertarians by calling them "fags".

"Stupid young ******* with no idea how the world works."

I'm a useless welfare ******. Gimmi money for no reason"

That' what it sounds like to someone who isn't homophobic. Although it will be lost on you if you are also racist :rolleyes:

*asterixes are hiding the n word.

Basically using "fag" as a term of abuse implies being a "fag" is bad. Which is homophobic.

You could have called them a "tree hugger" whilst still being annoying isn't actually that bad in that it is ridiculing a political ideology, not someone sexuality which they an;t help and we have thankfully moved on as a society to the point where we are more accepting.

How is that for a woolly liberal lefty? :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
something like 2,-2

master race

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending