The Student Room Group

No masturbation for a month challenge

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pocahontas lol
:sexface: Well, hello, hello, hello to you. I'm 22 :girl: It's about time I came across a real man on here. How much do you weigh? :tongue:

I weigh 95kg.
Original post by Mad Vlad
I weigh 95kg.

How many ****ing stones is that? lol 15? That's pretty good for a man, how tall? :smile:
How many ****ing stones is that? lol 15? That's pretty good for a man, how tall? :smile:

5'11".
Reply 103
I went without for 90 days a while ago. I tried again earlier this month but failed this time around. Best of luck to you!
5'11".

5'11.
15 stone.
Beard.
Where have you been? :daydreaming:

Wait.

Are you gay? :colonhash:
5'11.
15 stone.
Beard.
Where have you been? :daydreaming:

Wait.

Are you gay? :colonhash:

Original post by Dan_
Hey fellow TSRers!

From tomorrow I'm undertaking a challenge to not masturbate for a whole month! :/ I know it's going to be super tough but really want to find out if I have the will power to do it!

As it's going to be so tough I wanted to see if anyone else is up for it with me to support through the journey!

Be brave! Haha.

Good luck

Does this mean you're a violent alcoholic?
Does this mean you're a violent alcoholic?

No, I'm a gay.
Original post by keromedic
Good luck

Nice hair.
Nice hair.

Thanks. It's red, orange, purple, blue and yellow now.
No, I'm a gay.

Should I kill myself now or later?

Thanks. It's red, orange, purple, blue and yellow now.

Is there a rainbow dye I didn't know about? lol You know I was thinking of getting colorful streaks myself. Just like keep the natural black but get a red streak there, a pink one there, a green one there...that would be ****ing awesome. :cool:
Is there a rainbow dye I didn't know about? lol You know I was thinking of getting colorful streaks myself. Just like keep the natural black but get a red streak there, a pink one there, a green one there...that would be ****ing awesome. :cool:

Original post by Dan_
Hey fellow TSRers!

From tomorrow I'm undertaking a challenge to not masturbate for a whole month! :/ I know it's going to be super tough but really want to find out if I have the will power to do it!

As it's going to be so tough I wanted to see if anyone else is up for it with me to support through the journey!

Be brave! Haha.

Hey check out this link, I think it will be very helpful for your challenge Dan :smile:

Spoiler

I kinda see. So like did you rinse the colors in, or did you bleach it first, and then add the color? When I dye unnatural hair color because I have dark hair I need to bleach it first. So the color is like madd bold.

So that's it? You just...up n leave?

Pfft. Just like a man. Gay or straight they **** you over in the end :laugh:
So that's it? You just...up n leave?

Pfft. Just like a man. Gay or straight they **** you over in the end :laugh:

No? I just didn't know how to respond to your previous post... :erm:
No? I just didn't know how to respond to your previous post... :erm:

Tbf, you're not the best at responding.

I kinda see. So like did you rinse the colors in, or did you bleach it first, and then add the color? When I dye unnatural hair color because I have dark hair I need to bleach it first. So the color is like madd bold.

Bleached first and then used one foil per colour.
Tbf, you're not the best at responding.

Bleached first and then used one foil per colour.

Is he not good at responding? :K:
And ok cool. Well the blond one looks like you did a great job so :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest