The Student Room Group

The rise of Single Asian males?

Has any females noticed the notion of single asians males especially in the UK, why do you think the reason is for this>?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lack of asian females ?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ICF
lack of asian females ?

Narrow minded such?

Why does there need to be Asians girls for them to less single, they can like which ever race they want?
Reply 3
Original post by Ahmed21
Narrow minded such?

Why does there need to be Asians girls for them to less single, they can like which ever race they want?

generally asians have stuck to asians when it came to relationships, especially those that lived in insular or heavily asian communties its not narrow minded to point that out. of course its changing as generations progress but its a factor.
Reply 4
Perhaps they gay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Pulse.
Perhaps they gay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

looool majority are not, in fact 99.9% are straight....u ever come across a gay asian? if u have, then it's probz the once...
Original post by Ahmed21
Has any females noticed the notion of single asians males especially in the UK, why do you think the reason is for this>?

Do you have any statistics to back this up or is this just based on your own personal experience?
Reply 7
Original post by ICF
generally asians have stuck to asians when it came to relationships, especially those that lived in insular or heavily asian communties its not narrow minded to point that out. of course its changing as generations progress but its a factor.

Can confirm, all the Asians I know are only friends with other Asians.
Reply 8
Original post by sheetlord
Can confirm, all the Asians I know are only friends with other Asians.

relationships rather than friendships. more likely the case in places like london, bmngham or leeds, than smaller cities
Reply 9
Original post by Shakz
looool majority are not, in fact 99.9% are straight....u ever come across a gay asian? if u have, then it's probz the once...

well theres a gay Pakistani guy on that dezi rascals series
Reply 10
Original post by ICF

its all an act man, thought u were smarter than that!
Reply 11
Original post by ICF

Oh dear, that show makes me want to jump in front of a train.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Shakz
its all an act man, thought u were smarter than that!

i doubt he is that good an actor
Reply 13
Original post by Pulse.
Oh dear, that show makes me want to jump in front of a train.

Posted from TSR Mobile

not a good advertisement for the asian community. seems as brainless as TOWIE
Original post by Shakz

I've met quite a lot of gay asians, they often move here because homosexuality is discriminated against more in their countries of birth.
Maybe if you specify what Asians you're talking about? Asia is huge and the answer will differ depending on the region.
Reply 16
Terminator 7: Rise of Single Asian Men
I might become one of those Asian men!! The answer could be that Asian girls (in fact most girls) have become more picky on who they choose to marry.
Reply 18
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
I've met quite a lot of gay asians, they often move here because homosexuality is discriminated against more in their countries of birth.

are u just making that up??
Reply 19
Original post by ICF
i doubt he is that good an actor

truss me he went drama school, man knowsss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending