The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex uni life

Hi everyone, I'm an applicant for Sussex uni 2015. But this is aimed at people who are already there- how do you find Sussex univeristy? I'm really considering putting it as my firm as I love it but would really like to hear more about the social life. Is it lively? Lots of people? Places to go on campus as well as town? (as town is a bus ride away)
Would really appreciate any input! Thankyou in advance :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by emmalawrenson
Hi everyone, I'm an applicant for Sussex uni 2015. But this is aimed at people who are already there- how do you find Sussex univeristy? I'm really considering putting it as my firm as I love it but would really like to hear more about the social life. Is it lively? Lots of people? Places to go on campus as well as town? (as town is a bus ride away)
Would really appreciate any input! Thankyou in advance :smile:

First of all congratulations with your offer! :smile:

Sussex is a great place for both work and study. I am myself a student and have been at Sussex for more than 3 years. I'm currently doing an MSc.

There's loads of societies on campus, which you can join.

The night-life is great, you've got loads of clubs, bar (I don't drink - but have played loads of board games at the local pubs)

It's very lively, there are two bar's on campus both Falmer bar, East slope bar which is great for pre-drinks as it it cheap, then jumping on the bus for a night out.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by ajayhp
First of all congratulations with your offer! :smile:

Sussex is a great place for both work and study. I am myself a student and have been at Sussex for more than 3 years. I'm currently doing an MSc.

There's loads of societies on campus, which you can join.

The night-life is great, you've got loads of clubs, bar (I don't drink - but have played loads of board games at the local pubs)

It's very lively, there are two bar's on campus both Falmer bar, East slope bar which is great for pre-drinks as it it cheap, then jumping on the bus for a night out.

Thankyou! Hopefully I'll get the grades to get in now :smile:

Thanks so much for responding I really appreciate it!
Reply 3
Original post by emmalawrenson
Thankyou! Hopefully I'll get the grades to get in now :smile:

Thanks so much for responding I really appreciate it!

Glad I could help, if you need anything else answered, give me a shout. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending