The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge hill nursing 2015

Hi, I'm new to the student room and not sure how it works but here goes! I applied to edge hill mid December for adult nursing and want to get an idea of how long I'm going to be waiting for a interview invite or (a no )! How long did people wait ? And any interview tips? Much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I've waited 5 months 😃 but found I hAve a interview in February x
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Oh my god you poor thing!!!!! But well done and good luck !!!
Can I ask have you heard this month or before Christmas ?
What other uni's have you applied for x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied in oct and heard 2/3 weeks later that I had an interview (I'm doing child nursing), after my interview they then sent me a letter about 6 weeks later saying I'm not going to find out anything else about if I will be offered a place or not until April/may x
I had my interview yesterday for LD nursing, they told me i would find out next week if i am in or not there was only 3 other people at the LD nursing when i went :-)

but have you heard anything back from them yet?? x
Reply 5
Hello, I had my interview today so it's just a waiting game now good luck and I hope you hear soon! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck & hope it's good news..

I applied on the 21st, Jan & have an interview on the 10th, Feb for Edge Hill..

Keep us posted!
Reply 7
Hey, i had my interview for child nursing on 13th of Jan its going to be 3 weeks tomorrow! This waiting game is killing me! Has anyone else heard back ?
Original post by sophie1405
I had my interview yesterday for LD nursing, they told me i would find out next week if i am in or not there was only 3 other people at the LD nursing when i went :-)

but have you heard anything back from them yet?? x

Hey

Ye i had mine last week and there was only me there for the interview for LD nursing :-)

Its been a week now just waiting to see hopefully will here soon xx
Reply 9
Hey guys still nothing it's all I can think about has anyone heard of anyone hearing back at all yes or no? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Iv applied for adult nursing Anybody know how many questions you need to get right in the maths and English exam on the interview day
Reply 11
They don't tell you jay which isn't good 😫 when is your interview x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
i had my interview today just wondering what mark you needed in maths and English
Reply 13
They don't tell you! I had mine last Thursday how did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
At ours they said 60% english but I can't remember the maths sorry! Good luck to you all :smile:

p.s someone please tell me if I'm wrong :redface:
Reply 15
That's love! Someone had said they said 80! You just don't know what to believe wish they would just tell us! Have you heard x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emilly2904
That's love! Someone had said they said 80! You just don't know what to believe wish they would just tell us! Have you heard x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh god I don't know now haha! Yeah I got an offer on christmas eve for April intake but i've had to defer till september. As far as I've seen the only people that have heard back is for April intake the sept will hear April/May :frown: Good Luck! x
Original post by SarahLaura
Oh god I don't know now haha! Yeah I got an offer on christmas eve for April intake but i've had to defer till september. As far as I've seen the only people that have heard back is for April intake the sept will hear April/May :frown: Good Luck! x

Hi I had my interview today for EH for adult nursing, has anyone who has applied this year recieved an offer or rejectjon? I'm really worried about maths and English!
Hey, some have received offers but that's for April intake and not september. As for rejections I'm not sure. Im sure you'd of done well! I thought i'd done bad when I looked back but I didnt so don't panic :biggrin: good luck!
Ah I think I mentioned about taking a place at April or September I would be happy for anything! Did you get your offer for adult nursing? Thanks for your reply too x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending