Best makeup brand?

Scroll to see replies

i dont pop molly i rock tom ford
I like urban decay but I guess everyone is different :smile:
Ask for a trial in the shop and just are which you like best
Original post by Sonia101
I like urban decay but I guess everyone is different :smile:
Ask for a trial in the shop and just are which you like best

Urban Decay is so nice! It's a shame it's quite expensive though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fairplaytoyou
Urban Decay is so nice! It's a shame it's quite expensive though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I recommend MUA or Makeup Revolution as dupes go for Urban Decay. Granted not quite there for matching colours or quality but for a budget brand they're not that bad at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by farawayfromnowhere
Hi guys, I'm 18 and never wear make up and I'd really like to get in to it bc I'm beginning to feel insecure when out with friends who all look so done up and also just for myself, I want to feel good. But I don't want to wear a lot, just a little bit to even out my skin tone, longer lashes, natural lip colour etc. What brand or make up do you guys suggest I start with plus do you have any tips? I'm hopeless at applying it. I use BB creams a lot and I do love them, my skin is fairly good so I'd prefer not to use thick foundation or anything.

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you have good skin I would recommend MAC Face and Body foundation - It's a beautiful light-weight dewy foundation, and is great for just evening out skin tone. If you want a more affordable option Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum is a fantastic alternative. Max Factor do great mascaras. With regards to lipsticks, most brands do natural lip colours, so just shop around. If you want to get into eyeshadow consider getting one of the Naked palettes - they are great value for money and offer a range of neutral looks, and it's pretty fool proof as all the colours go well together.

My biggest tip to you is to BLEND!

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest