The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jchap9776
Nope no news, my 4 weeks ended 2 weeks ago but I reckon I'll hear next week. I like to hope that if they didn't want me they'd have rejected me by now but who knows. Best of luck to you :smile:

Stay positive mate. Your application has stayed in there this long so you must have done something right eh? I kept telling myself that if they didnt want me it wasnt because I wasnt good enough but more because they found 30 people better than me.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by JamjamjamT
Stay positive mate. Your application has stayed in there this long so you must have done something right eh? I kept telling myself that if they didnt want me it wasnt because I wasnt good enough but more because they found 30 people better than me.

Yeah fair enough, I'll see what tomorrow and next week brings
Original post by DevangPatz50
Was up...congrats, what time did u get ur offer? I've applied for actuarial science and I'm wondering if it's not too late in the day to receive an offer. Cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

3pm :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been waiting for 3 1/2 months for 4 unis to respond, including LSE. I am definetly getting tired of this 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thestudent100
Been waiting for 3 1/2 months for 4 unis to respond, including LSE. I am definetly getting tired of this 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

I waited 5 months for an offer ✌️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thestudent100
Been waiting for 3 1/2 months for 4 unis to respond, including LSE. I am definetly getting tired of this

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are those Unis very competitive? Are your course choices very competitive? If the answer to both questions is Yes, then you have to be prepared for a long wait.
Offer for international relations! I was only in the third week of my eight week wait so I wasn't expecting anything so soon but couldn't be happier :smile:
Original post by cherryx06
Did UCAS send you an email before that or was it just a random check? Congrats on the offer btw!! :smile:

Thanks!!!! It was a random check but I don't think anything like that matters after you got an offer from LSE..mo need to worry about that
We could be classmates in September?

I have no other offers and even if I think this offer is a bit low (already got 2 A*s) its my first choice..because what's better than LSE?
Do you have an offer from BMS or waiting ?
Original post by infinity5
I have no other offers and even if I think this offer is a bit low (already got 2 A*s) its my first choice..because what's better than LSE?
Do you have an offer from BMS or waiting ?

Yeah, I have an offer. I said "could be classmates" because I am not sure what I am doing yet. I still have one more choice to reply.

Where else have you applied then?
How come you have no other offers?
Any offers today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON
Any offers today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They'll come in between 1pm-4pm
Original post by jchap9776
They'll come in between 1pm-4pm

How do you know
Got an offer for straight econ yesterday! Can't believe it - so pleased :biggrin:

Also to everyone who thinks they only give out offers on Thursdays and rejections on Fridays, I'm pretty sure that's not true. A couple of months ago someone told me that they only gave out offers on Fridays and rejections on Mondays!
Original post by tomixox
How do you know

Normally when people on here post that they've heard
Yeah, I have an offer. I said "could be classmates" because I am not sure what I am doing yet. I still have one more choice to reply.

Where else have you applied then?
How come you have no other offers?

I am also wondering!! UCL ..BATH..CITY..KCL
they haven't replied yet..how about you?
It's a rejection Friday after all. Good luck guys, I'm off to UCL thread now! Throwing a party cause no regret in applying. Hahaha
Original post by cherryx06
It's a rejection Friday after all. Good luck guys, I'm off to UCL thread now! Throwing a party cause no regret in applying. Hahaha

Sorry to hear, what were your stats and what were you applying for?
Great that your in UCL though!
Original post by DStudge
Hahaha I just got rejected on the dreaded Friday for economic history, they said they have filled all the places already. Looks like I'll be joining you on the UCL thread (got an offer yesterday).

Have they filled all the places for all subjects do you think now ?
Original post by magnolia123
Have they filled all the places for all subjects do you think now ?

I hope not!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending