The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Baalaje31
He's just showing a glimmer of his Real Madrid form, and the media hates on him as they question the 40mil price tag.
Is he justifying it? Not yet, but hopefully soon....

I don't get why he gets stick compared to...
-Falcao 250k/week
-Soldado £30mil
-Lamela £30mil
-DI MARIA £60mil

Theres so many other players that he has better stats than!

I love Ozil to bits
Original post by sr90
Everyone knows that Arsenal will finish above United though. People seem to be convinced that City will finish 2nd which is far from the case.

Imagine if Martinez gets Everton relegated, but also manages to get them into the Champions League :lol: Sounds just like Harchester United

I was quite young but I always enjoy watching the show, I didn't realize it at the time but it very overtly sexual. My last memory of that show was the former manager crashing into the team bus after they had just got promoted from the Championship. One if the best players didn't turn up because he had sex with the goalkeepers wife
Original post by sevchenko
I was quite young but I always enjoy watching the show, I didn't realize it at the time but it very overtly sexual. My last memory of that show was the former manager crashing into the team bus after they had just got promoted from the Championship. One if the best players didn't turn up because he had sex with the goalkeepers wife

What show is this

Don Barker!

Original post by Jgco2chem
I don't get why he gets stick compared to...
-Falcao 250k/week
-Soldado £30mil
-Lamela £30mil
-DI MARIA £60mil

Theres so many other players that he has better stats than!

I love Ozil to bits

Soldado and Lamela are well known flops. Falcao and Di Maria are new, gonna get fried next season if they continue like this.
Ozil has been with us for nearly 2yrs now. He has had ample time to settle in. Hope all goes well in the future.
Original post by AR_95
What show is this

Dream Team. It was essentially fantasy football meets Eastenders and Keeping up with the kardashians with sex scenes all the same time.

Original post by sr90
Don Barker!

That's the guy lol

I always loved the intro too

[video="youtube;mOiJ6Jd-QDk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOiJ6Jd-QDk[/video]
Original post by Baalaje31
Soldado and Lamela are well known flops. Falcao and Di Maria are new, gonna get fried next season if they continue like this.
Ozil has been with us for nearly 2yrs now. He has had ample time to settle in. Hope all goes well in the future.

Falcrap won't get a next season.

Dream Team. It was essentially fantasy football meets Eastenders and Keeping up with the kardashians with sex scenes all the same time.

That's the guy lol

I always loved the intro too

It's still in my head after all those years :lol:

My favourite one was when the manager placed a bet on the team getting relegated and the goalkeeper was in on it, but he ended up going mad and taking the team hostage in the dressing room during half time. He was shot dead in the tunnel!
Original post by Lúcio
and 1 point above an even poorer Manchester United side :wink:
sorry i had to :tongue:

excellent result for you guys, but i did tell you that everton are hilariously poor this season - makes it so much more annoying that they're local rivals to us :frown:

how do you feel about the liverpool game at the emirates?
personally i don't see us beating you there; aside from us you're the best team in the league right now imo.

On current form, you guys would win..

Between now and then both of us have games against United.. I think those will be very decisive. If you beat United the week before facing us, I'd back you to gain enough confidence to win.. Though if we beat United and given our other 3 very easy games, by then we could be coming into it on a decent run aswell..

Both of our teams are doing well in the league, but you guys are doing it against better opposition at the moment, so I really am not confident. Wish you had stayed in Europe so that you may have had: United, mid week game, arsenal... That would have been tastes.

Anyway at the moment my money is on liverpool, but its a month away, and a lot can change before then
Type empty seats into Google Maps
Original post by Kenan and Kel

No ****ing way :lol: what a par from Google there.

I ****ing love that

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
No ****ing way :lol: what a par from Google there.

Original post by TornadoGR4
I ****ing love that

It was United and MCFC a few weeks ago tbf. :yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
And the balance of life is restored.

Spuds trophyless and destined for another year of Thursday night football and trips to the darkest corners of Europe.

Arsenal forever in the top 4...and forever superior, even in what most fans are considering a pretty dismal season.
Original post by fallen_acorns
On current form, you guys would win..

Between now and then both of us have games against United.. I think those will be very decisive. If you beat United the week before facing us, I'd back you to gain enough confidence to win.. Though if we beat United and given our other 3 very easy games, by then we could be coming into it on a decent run aswell..

Both of our teams are doing well in the league, but you guys are doing it against better opposition at the moment, so I really am not confident. Wish you had stayed in Europe so that you may have had: United, mid week game, arsenal... That would have been tastes.

Anyway at the moment my money is on liverpool, but its a month away, and a lot can change before then

i think you underestimate yourself.
we are exceptional right now, but city showed in the first half that our defence can be opened up with rapid, quality passing and movement; something that you hold in your team.

arsenal lose to united
united lose to liverpool
liverpool lose to arsenal

that's how i see the big head to head games going - in such a case we'd effectively gain/lose nothing on each other :biggrin:

Original post by Peggles_*
It was United and MCFC a few weeks ago tbf. :yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey peggles, are you feeling better about the CL game? :wink:
at least you didn't go out to besiktas -_-

arsenal and liverpool for 3rd and 4th, yeah? (just go with it) :cool:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Every single one of these players are confusing me. You can't describe them in one word because they'll change to something else the next.

Except for Flamini, whose entire second period of his Arsenal career can be summed up as '****'.
Ozil has got the third best assists to minutes ratio in the Prem of all time...

Also remember this guy:

Miss him :frown:
Giroud needed that performance today. Good for him.
MOTD analysis was surprisingly actually insightful
ARSENE WENGER TILL THE END
http://sbtv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/arsene-wenger-arsenal2.jpg
(edited 9 years ago)
no lie, Arsene Wenger has given me the need to achieve again.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest