The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath Applicants 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Predicted: A*(Maths)D*(BTEC IT)A(Further Maths)

Was offered a place at bath for G103 MMath Four year course (Masters Degree) with requirements of:

A*(Maths)D*(BTEC IT)A(Further Maths)
OR
A*(Maths)D(BTEC IT)A(Further Maths)+Grade 2 in any STEP paper.

Bath is my firm choice but just waiting on last response from bristol before making replies :smile:

Good luck everyone!
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Just received an offer for Maths! So happy :smile:
Original post by AgrippaRed
Just received an offer for Maths! So happy :smile:

Me too mate. Congratulations on the offer. Is Bath going to be your firm choice?
Original post by JamjamjamT
Me too mate. Congratulations on the offer. Is Bath going to be your firm choice?

Thanks and congratulations to you too :wink: Not sure yet as I am still waiting for UCL to reply. What about you?
Original post by AgrippaRed
Thanks and congratulations to you too :wink: Not sure yet as I am still waiting for UCL to reply. What about you?

It is a straight shoot out between LSE and Bath.
Original post by Sh4hid96
I revieved on offer study biomedical sciences. Got an applicant open day 4th March!

Same here :smile: are you looking to firm bath??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ski_123
Same here :smile: are you looking to firm bath??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, most likely. First time going on Wednesday but from how the course looks, and how the university is, Bath will most likely be my firm!
Reply 387
Applied for International Management and was rejected. However, alternatively, I have been offered a place for BBA which I am really pleased about. Anyone else applied for BBA?

Predicted A*AA and applied mid November so has taken a while for them to get back to me!

Good luck everyone
Original post by Sh4hid96
Yeah, most likely. First time going on Wednesday but from how the course looks, and how the university is, Bath will most likely be my firm!

Oh ok fair enough :smile: Yer the course is great but I wasn't sure about the campus when I went the first time, so I shall see what I think tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 389
I applied for Economics, but, unfortunately, I've got rejected. However I've been given a chance to transfer the application to "International Development with Economics". It's some kind of a new course, has anyone ever heard of it before? I really don't know what to think.
Original post by Vahk
I applied for Economics, but, unfortunately, I've got rejected. However I've been given a chance to transfer the application to "International Development with Economics". It's some kind of a new course, has anyone ever heard of it before? I really don't know what to think.

Depends on how much you want to go to Bath imo, international and development economics is pretty interesting too :smile: (if that's what the course is about)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sapphire321
Hi, I applied for Chemistry for Drug Discovery. Anyone else applied for chemistry here? :smile:

Thats the same as what i applied for, got an offer aswell, are you firming it?
Original post by SubwayLover1
Has anyone applied to chemistry with drug discovery ?
My AS Levels are Biology, chemistry, geography and geology :P Dropping geology after AS :L Will not doing maths hinder my chances??

Im doing chem with drug discovery! Not doing maths shouldnt affect it i dont think? Have u had an offer yet?
Anyone firming bath for chemistry? With drug discovery? Also anyone know what accomodation theyre applying for yet?
I have insured my offer for BSc Maths from Bath because I have just firmed LSE for BSc Business Maths & Statistics.
Original post by sassystudent
Im doing chem with drug discovery! Not doing maths shouldnt affect it i dont think? Have u had an offer yet?

I am in year 12 :smile:
Anyone firming bath for chemistry? With drug discovery? Also anyone know what accomodation theyre applying for yet?

Hello,

I am a current fourth year student studying chemistry with drug discovery so if you have any questions about the course, department or life at Bath, just quote me and let me know :smile:

Thanks

Claire
Thats the same as what i applied for, got an offer aswell, are you firming it?

I've got an offer for Chemistry, and I've firmed it������

I'm applying for The Quads, Marlborough and Solsbury, Woodland Court and Polden Court. What about you!?
I applied to Bath (who I want to be my firm) for Business Administration on the 19th of November but I still haven't got anything back, I got offers from all my other choices. I know the course is quite competitive but 4 months? :/ I was wondering if anyone else has been waiting for a similar amount of time.
My predicted grades are A* AA

Quick Reply

Latest