The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieSmall
My god you are dense aren't you.

You are going for personal insults because I disproved your claim that it was not murder.

It is murder and legal jurisdiction has nothing to do with it. If it did killing gays would not be considered murder since it is legal in some parts of the world.
Original post by Nickierose21
You are going for personal insults because I disproved your claim that it was not murder.

It is murder and legal jurisdiction has nothing to do with it. If it did killing gays would not be considered murder since it is legal in some parts of the world.

Nope.

And nope.

Continue on with your lack of cognitive ability. Good day.
That's more out of self defense.

A self defence that you said was in your opinion a psychopathic tendency.
Are you against abortion on religious grounds? Because in my opinion a foetus isn't a human being.
Just going to throw this out there....pretty sure she is American. Explains why soldiers killing people is A-OKAY but aborting a foetus us murder. Likely religious.

I already said no civilians because that's basically self defense. But if we're talking about the Iraq war then yeah what they did was murder only like when you're attacked and you go to war is ok because again it's self defense.
Nope.

And nope.

Continue on with your lack of cognitive ability. Good day.

Nope you just lost. You're taking the low road out.

So is the death penalty is that murder in your opinion. To me it's the epitome of uncivilised society.
Reply 1146
Original post by Paladian
Why sterilised?

Not sure actually
Nope you just lost. You're taking the low road out.

Hahah why are you so desperate to "prove" you've won. You haven't won anything. Calm down and just deal with the fact a lot of people have a different opinion to yours. And deal with the fact abortions are awesome.
Britain is partly to blame for Muslim youth turning to Jihad
A self defence that you said was in your opinion a psychopathic tendency.
Are you against abortion on religious grounds? Because in my opinion a foetus isn't a human being.

No there is self defense in abortion. The fetus literally tries to defend itself from the abortion. But no the women is not defending herself from the fetus as it does nothing to anyone. And it didn't even get itself there.

And no I actually am very progay marriage. I'm not conservative.

You can think a fetus is an elephant if you want. That doesn't change that it's genetically a human being therefore it is a human being.
Original post by Jory
Not sure actually

LoL :biggrin:
Hahah why are you so desperate to "prove" you've won. You haven't won anything. Calm down and just deal with the fact a lot of people have a different opinion to yours. And deal with the fact abortions are awesome.

I don't need to prove anything. You said it wasn't murder because it was legal and I asked you if it was murder to kill gays because it's also legal.

The last part just makes you sound sick even prochoice normally don't think that. Lol too bad for you
No there is self defense in abortion. The fetus literally tries to defend itself from the abortion. But no the women is not defending herself from the fetus as it does nothing to anyone. And it didn't even get itself there.

And no I actually am very progay marriage. I'm not conservative.

You can think a fetus is an elephant if you want. That doesn't change that it's genetically a human being therefore it is a human being.

wtf? you mean murder is ok if it's self defence?

what has pro gay marriage got to do with anything?

a foetus is a foetus not a human being.
So is the death penalty is that murder in your opinion. To me it's the epitome of uncivilised society.

No like I said you get what you give out of society. You take a life then you don't deserve yours any longer. Just like if I spend my rent money I deserve to be homeless. Everything you do should have a consequence to it. That's what I believe.

Plus financially we wouldn't have to build more prisons just buy more guns.
No like I said you get what you give out of society. You take a life then you don't deserve yours any longer. Just like if I spend my rent money I deserve to be homeless. Everything you do should have a consequence to it. That's what I believe.

Plus financially we wouldn't have to build more prisons just buy more guns.

So you believe in the death penalty as well. So how does someone who wants an abortion become a psychopathological murderer?
wtf? you mean murder is ok if it's self defence?

what has pro gay marriage got to do with anything?

a foetus is a foetus not a human being.

Self defense is ok yes.

I said that to explain that im not religious.

You can disagree with science all you want. It's still a human being.
Self defense is ok yes.

I said that to explain that im not religious.

You can disagree with science all you want. It's still a human being.

You can be religious and gay if you want.
So you believe in the death penalty as well. So how does someone who wants an abortion become a psychopathological murderer?

Because they kill for the same reason murderers do for some gain for some inconvenience or whatever. Putting them both to sleep is only implementing you get what you give in society.

If you take someoene's life you do not deserve to have your own life.

A fetus can't murder anyone so murdering them just reflects poorly on the person who did it.
You can be religious and gay if you want.

I'm not gay. I'm a woman and straight.
I'm not gay. I'm a woman and straight.

And an atheist.

Latest