Hi guys

I've just got an offer to the MSc in Oral and Maxillofacial program
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Any Yemeni people from Manchester,contact me ASAP please!very urgent xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any MChem here?
Anyone got an offer for the MusM in Electroacoustic Composition here?
Original post by aalex.. ~~~
Any MChem here?

I'm currently in my first year doing MChem with industrial experience at Manchester if you wanna ask anything.
Anyone still waiting for an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by petrogirl
Anyone still waiting for an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I applied for English Language and have heard back from them twice because they wanted to verify the grades I got during my first degree. Getting nervous.
Original post by jonzza_81
I'm currently in my first year doing MChem with industrial experience at Manchester if you wanna ask anything.

Just want to ask u what did u get in your a levels? They require me 3As, I'm very worried about they will not accept me if I drop one grade.
Original post by VincentFernandes
Yes, I applied for English Language and have heard back from them twice because they wanted to verify the grades I got during my first degree. Getting nervous.

I'm an international student, so I've only heard from them to fill out a fee assesment form, and I sent this in around November 20th and haven't heard anything since.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aalex.. ~~~
Just want to ask u what did u get in your a levels? They require me 3As, I'm very worried about they will not accept me if I drop one grade.

I got 2 A's and 2 A*'s
As your offer is 3 A's I'm assuming that you're applying for the master's course? So if you drop a grade they will still let you on the BSc course. Then as long as your grades in the first year are good enough, it's very easy to move back onto one of the master's courses.
Also if you went to one of the interview days, there's a good chance they'll let you on the masters if you slip a grade or two.
Guys, I've got an offer from Manchester for BioMed and I applied for accommodation about 3 weeks ago. However, I've just realized if you've applied during December time (which I did) you have to apply for accommodation before 13th of Feb. I applied after the 13th - does that mean I won't get any of my choices??
Original post by MFaisal
Guys, I've got an offer from Manchester for BioMed and I applied for accommodation about 3 weeks ago. However, I've just realized if you've applied during December time (which I did) you have to apply for accommodation before 13th of Feb. I applied after the 13th - does that mean I won't get any of my choices??

The 13th of February deadline was for current students, your deadline is the 31st of August.
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
The 13th of February deadline was for current students, your deadline is the 31st of August.

*massive sigh of relief*

Thanks man.

So - just to confirm - if your a new student applying for 2015/2016 entry you deadline is in August?
Original post by MFaisal
*massive sigh of relief*

Thanks man.

So - just to confirm - if your a new student applying for 2015/2016 entry you deadline is in August?

Yes, it's stated here if you want some official confirmation.
Got an offer for Physics (A*A*A), deciding between Manchester and UCL (AAB) :/

Interviewed in late Feb and got offer in early March.
Original post by jonzza_81
I got 2 A's and 2 A*'s
As your offer is 3 A's I'm assuming that you're applying for the master's course? So if you drop a grade they will still let you on the BSc course. Then as long as your grades in the first year are good enough, it's very easy to move back onto one of the master's courses.
Also if you went to one of the interview days, there's a good chance they'll let you on the masters if you slip a grade or two.

Thanks a lot!!!
Is the first year's work at uni similar to a level?
yes
to apply for accomodation it says i need and university ID number, where do i get this from? i have alread recieved my offer and put manchester as my firm choice
If it's like my uni then contact admissions and they will give you a note of it although the they will probably send it out once accommodation opens as that is what my uni told me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elrose0705
to apply for accomodation it says i need and university ID number, where do i get this from? i have alread recieved my offer and put manchester as my firm choice

You should be able to find it on any emails or letters you've received from the University. If you can't find it, just contact the Admissions Office and they'll be able to tell you what it is. You don't need to have accepted your offer or anything so you should have already had it.

Latest

Trending

Trending