The Student Room Group

Anyone Appplying for Uppsala

I'm waiting to here if I've been accepted for a masters in Infection and Immunity at Uppsala and I was wondering if anyone else was applying there and any tips on accomodation/moving there etc in case i get in ? :smile:
That's so awesome! Good luck :smile: I'm a Swedish national who has lived in England for 12 years, currently in second year at Hull Uni studying Biology! I was also thinking of applying to Uppsala as I want to move back to Sweden as soon as possible :P According to my research so far, you are only guaranteed uni accommodation if you are a fee paying international applicant, which neither of us will be as we are both EU citizens, so I would also recommend looking into putting yourself on the housing register ASAP as Swedish housing systems are a lot different to that of the UK. There is more information related to this on the Uppsala website :smile: Let me know how it goes! What was the application process like? I think I'm gonna have to take a year out first to work in order to raise enough funds! Wish you all the best! :smile:
Reply 2
Nah, but I am applying for Updog.
Original post by Maz93
I'm waiting to here if I've been accepted for a masters in Infection and Immunity at Uppsala and I was wondering if anyone else was applying there and any tips on accomodation/moving there etc in case i get in ? :smile:

Hiii, I am Sweta and I have been accepted for forensic science at Uppsala and congrats to you. I have same confusion about accommodation and I would inform if I get to know something. :smile:
Hi :smile: I am a second year law student (University of Sheffield) going to study in Uppsala as part of my year abroad. I have just applied for the accommodation. I will be waiting for a confirmation in a couple of weeks time. You might find the link useful http://housingoffice.se/accommodation/exchange-students-master-students/rackarbergsgatan/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending