The Student Room Group

Girls Do You Find This Attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by clare my inbox
What a dumb hypothetical claim, NOT all women are attracted to affluence, there's been alot of threads making fake claims that all women are gold diggers, when the majority have no idea and are just making fallacious assumptions based on the fact that they are not good-looking or find it hard to approach a girl so they blame it on the money.

You're probably part of the TSR bandwagon, that agrees with these mysogynistic views.:rolleyes:

yea right, things are different in feminists cloud cuckoo land :rolleyes:

Yes we have all the seen the dolly birds hanging out round the soup kitchen haven't; we :rolleyes:
You can't approach a girl when they are a million miles away haning out round the bars where premiership footballers hang out. :rolleyes:

What is wrong with the women approaching the men anyway? I
mean that is what feminism is all about isn't?

But of course feminists are only feminists when it suits them for show, the reality is they all revert to type are you did in your post but failed to realise it.
Reply 21
Now now now, I know you ladies like your man to be rough and rugged.:yes:

I have perfectly smooth skin, but I was wondering....do you find a man with acne scars attractive?:curious:

You know the ones with the cheese grater face, looking like you could grate fromage cheese on those cheeks, and you can see them from a mile off, so do you like them, Qui or Non?:bigsmile:

I have a giant scar on my head from an operation as a child

I just tell chicks I got into a fight with a man with an axe
Reply 22
No, I dont really notice scars until someone actually points it out, and even then its not a big deal lol
Original post by zKlown
I have a giant scar on my head from an operation as a child

I just tell chicks I got into a fight with a man with an axe

the chicks must dig that?:sexface:
Now now now, I know you ladies like your man to be rough and rugged.:yes:

for someone who so quickly slashes a "mysogynistic" view, which is actually a true statement as the poster DID specify that all rich men are attractive to women, NOT all women, this seems a little, oh, I don't know, against what you appear to stand for.

you're only a feminist when it suits you right? perpetrating gender stereotypes abount men is fine right? nah. Grow up, you're not a feminist, if you were you'd realise that your sentence tells men that unless they're buff and rugged and muscular and "hot" they're not good enough, you clearly think this yourself, little sarcastic nodder
What about Brad pitt, he has acne scars, and women find him attractive.:curious:

I don't mind acne scars that don't look like craters. Also I don't find Brad Pitt attractive.
Reply 26
the chicks must dig that?:sexface:

It's a good ice breaker I guess
Original post by starcoaster
for someone who so quickly slashes a "mysogynistic" view, which is actually a true statement as the poster DID specify that all rich men are attractive to women, NOT all women, this seems a little, oh, I don't know, against what you appear to stand for.

you're only a feminist when it suits you right? perpetrating gender stereotypes abount men is fine right? nah. Grow up, you're not a feminist, if you were you'd realise that your sentence tells men that unless they're buff and rugged and muscular and "hot" they're not good enough, you clearly think this yourself, little sarcastic nodder

What do you mean feminist, when did I say I was a feminist?:lolwut:

Get your facts straight, before making such wild assumptions.

I have a girl and she is independent and doesn't rely on me for anything, she stands on her two, even when I offer to buy her something she refuses.

So I personally don't agree with that statemant. Because it's not what I see in the real world.
Original post by esbo
yea right, things are different in feminists cloud cuckoo land :rolleyes:

Yes we have all the seen the dolly birds hanging out round the soup kitchen haven't; we :rolleyes:
You can't approach a girl when they are a million miles away haning out round the bars where premiership footballers hang out. :rolleyes:

What is wrong with the women approaching the men anyway? I
mean that is what feminism is all about isn't?

But of course feminists are only feminists when it suits them for show, the reality is they all revert to type are you did in your post but failed to realise it.

Honestly I have no idea what you're on about.:hmmmm:
I am not a feminist, I am male, I just hate it when men try to put all women in the gold digger category box.
Original post by drowzee
I don't mind acne scars that don't look like craters. Also I don't find Brad Pitt attractive.

Really?

I am hetro, and I find Brad Pitt sexy.:tongue:
What do you mean feminist, when did I say I was a feminist?:lolwut:

Get your facts straight, before making such wild assumptions.

I have a girl and she is independent and doesn't rely on me for anything, she stands on her two, even when I offer to buy her something she refuses.

So I personally don't agree with that statemant. Because it's not what I see in the real world.

if you want gender equality, you're a feminist or an egalitarian, most likely a feminist.

to think someone a feminist for saying something that is trying to defend equal rights is a wild assumption? ugh.

That's really nice, i didn't ask about your love life, darling. Nobody else did either.

If you don't see that men are at injustice just like women in the media and in stereotypical views, i really think you need to open your eyes more. Look in shop windows. Hairless, muscular "hunks". False representations of what men are meant to look like. A hunk is a lump os meat or other food. Food for the media, food for society.
I am not a feminist, I am male.

if you want gender equality, you're a feminist or an egalitarian, most likely a feminist.

to think someone a feminist for saying something that is trying to defend equal rights is a wild assumption? ugh.

That's really nice, i didn't ask about your love life, darling. Nobody else did either.

If you don't see that men are at injustice just like women in the media and in stereotypical views, i really think you need to open your eyes more. Look in shop windows. Hairless, muscular "hunks". False representations of what men are meant to look like. A hunk is a lump os meat or other food. Food for the media, food for society.

The "darling" part made me cringe. :lolwut:

So I am not going to reply weird dude.

What!! a "hairless muscular hunk" "is a lump of meat or other food, for the media food for society"?

What are you on about man?:lolwut:
The "darling" part made me cringe. :lolwut:

So I am not going to reply weird dude.

oh, sorry, sarcasm takes over sometimes, no worries

P.S. if you think people who actually talk like that to other men are wierd, you really need to rethink your moral values. They're perfectly normal and acceptable. I might not be one of them, but i stand for them.
Really?

I am hetro, and I find Brad Pitt sexy.:tongue:

Yup really, he's bland. I could name 100 other guys better looking than him.
Original post by drowzee
Yup really, he's bland. I could name 100 other guys better looking than him.

What about when he was younger in the 90's, with that long blonde hair and chiseled jawline.:drool:
oh, sorry, sarcasm takes over sometimes, no worries

P.S. if you think people who actually talk like that to other men are wierd, you really need to rethink your moral values. They're perfectly normal and acceptable. I might not be one of them, but i stand for them.

It sounds really really camp.:lolwut:
What about when he was younger in the 90's, with that long blonde hair and chiseled jawline.:drool:

Yep he was much hotter, still can name better looking guys. Lol I think someone has a bit of a man crush. :wink:
It sounds really really camp.:lolwut:

is that a problem for you? if i sound camp or if i wereto be gay would that make you uncomfortable? hm?

Quick Reply

Latest