The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bernie..
Is it any good? Ano I watch ncis every nite , I think its funny I love the way they all get on with each other.. Yeah your best drinking plenty water and taking lots of short breaks to keep your concentration up. My interview was 4 weeks ago x
woah no wonder your fed up waiting
Original post by khutchinson06
woah no wonder your fed up waiting

Ano the waiting is driving me mad lol, I just want to know now one way or the other so I can make plans and get things sorted, if you know what I mean x
yeah but im sure if you havent heard anything thats good xx
I really hope so. I would love to see us all get in, its a pitty they couldn't tell us sooner, I guess I need to Learn patience lol but if they are still working interviewing rite up till end of April there's no way we will hear earlier than first week of may x
Original post by Bernie..
I really hope so. I would love to see us all get in, its a pitty they couldn't tell us sooner, I guess I need to Learn patience lol but if they are still working interviewing rite up till end of April there's no way we will hear earlier than first week of may x
yeah but they said they reject people early on and then if your 40 or above youl be considered as they need to wait untill all interviews are done and see who scored the highest and go frim there
yeah but they said they reject people early on and then if your 40 or above youl be considered as they need to wait untill all interviews are done and see who scored the highest and go frim there

Is it not 30 is the benchmark to pass interview, it mite be 40 did you ask, yeah they do reject you with 10 days of interview if you havnt made the benchmark and then it goes to scores x
yeah sorry 30 is bench mark and yeah they said within a week if you were unsuccessful they let you know
yeah sorry 30 is bench mark and yeah they said within a week if you were unsuccessful they let you know

Think the questions are marked out of 60, 10 per question... Its a really long process though isn't it x
yeah and its not fair to give people places before everyone has been interviewed so waiting it is x
yeah and its not fair to give people places before everyone has been interviewed so waiting it is x

It is only fair they dont , and yip waiting it is lol x
Hi, my interview is tomorrow!! My head is wrecked, wish it was all over. I'll let you know how it goes.
Original post by anne12345
Hi, my interview is tomorrow!! My head is wrecked, wish it was all over. I'll let you know how it goes.

You will be okay, goodluck for tomorro, what time is your interview at? Xx
dont worry anne youl be fine good luck x
Reply 653
Is it 30 out of 60 to pass? Actually suprised thought it would have been higher xx
Its 30 to pass the interview, then those who have scored closer to 60 will be the ones who get places x
Reply 655
Original post by Nicoh88
Hi shaz!! The interviewers were very nice and make you feel at ease so nothing to worry about!! Stick to the yellow sheet...and u should be fine!! Good luck x

Nicoh thanks for the reply only getting used to this site so only seen it lol yeah you were right the interviewers were lovely which made it so much easier. Has anyone had any word yet?
Original post by Shaz78
Nicoh thanks for the reply only getting used to this site so only seen it lol yeah you were right the interviewers were lovely which made it so much easier. Has anyone had any word yet?

A few who have been unsuccessful have heard back,quite a few of us are still waiting to hear...which we hope is a good sign! How long ago was ur interview? A girl on here phoned queens and they said they were interviewing until end of april so will set be May before we hear!!
Hi I have only started following this and wondered if anyone knew how many places there actually are in magee and in Queens?
I did my interview a couple of wks ago for both universities and I'm beyond nervous thinking about it.. Walked away knowin I should of said this and that to each question and I just panicked on the day..
Do any of u know also the type of score they'd b expecting us to get to make the top even anyone know from previous years?
Reply 658
Original post by Nicoh88
A few who have been unsuccessful have heard back,quite a few of us are still waiting to hear...which we hope is a good sign! How long ago was ur interview? A girl on here phoned queens and they said they were interviewing until end of april so will set be May before we hear!!

Hey my interview was only a week tomorrow, I've applied for parttime and there's only 8 places so going to be hard going!!
dont worry anne youl be fine good luck x

Thanks. Well it's over - not particularly confident as it wasn't really what I thought it would be like, but I am glad I went for it and I am really glad its over. They told me it would be three weeks before you would know if you are unsuccessful (maybe because of Easter?)
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest