The Student Room Group

The Uni Study Thread Mark IV

Scroll to see replies

Tried to write my dissertation proposal but I realised I had so many questions about what I should include that I couldn't really. Emailed my supervisor on Monday and still waiting for a reply.
got another 2 firsts on 2 bits of coursework :woo:
Original post by lilGem
got another 2 firsts on 2 bits of coursework :woo:

Congrats :biggrin:
Results for my coursework module back: 72%
Cell culture lab report: 82%
well pleased
good luck with revision everybody!
First exam done :woo:
Original post by Psyc_Girl
Congrats :biggrin:

Thank you! I've noticed all bar one of my firsts this year are exactly the same mark :lol: at least I'm consistent? :redface:

Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Results for my coursework module back: 72%
Cell culture lab report: 82%
well pleased
good luck with revision everybody!

well done those are fantastic! :woo:

Original post by chickenonsteroids

:woo:
Just cannot wait to be done! Gotta start revising soon
Original post by chickenonsteroids

what subject and howdit go? :smile:
Somehow managed to get 85 in one of my masters essays, so sweet :biggrin:

Sadly only a 15 credit module though.
How is everyone?
There's been some excellent marks on here recently, well done guys!

I got all of the modules I want for next year! No more statistics! :biggrin:
I have a presentation today at 3 and I am so nervous! It only lasts 5 minutes, but I've spent way too long preparing for it. I just wish it was over and done with already!

Good luck with revision and exams. :smile:
Original post by Slowbro93
How is everyone?

stressing about how laid back I am/ lack of motivation when my exams start next week :cry2:
10 days to go till my first exam. So nervous :frown:

Tried to work out the average of one of my coursework only modules and if i've done it right, I should get 82% for the module :biggrin:
this is probably a bad time to be first posting on this thread lmao with my exams starting a week on monday ... buuut i finally feel like i've made a breakthrough with my revision, so there's that.

i am beginning to resent the fact my modules are all assessed by one exam worth 100% of the module >.>
Revision is finally happening, so that's good - have been in the library for the past few days.

However revision classes have shown I am woefully unprepared :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
right plan for tomorrow: wake up relatively early, go to the gym, go to the library and write up some more cell biology lectures and go through past biochem MCQs
do we get a different tutor in year 2? or they will be the same as year 1 up until you graduate?
Original post by indieguy
do we get a different tutor in year 2? or they will be the same as year 1 up until you graduate?

If you mean personal tutor, then it should be the same as in year 1.

I got a different one though because my original one decided he didn't want tutees anymore!
12 days until my first exam and i am struggling to revise, i've done about an hour a day for the past month whilst at a-level i would be doing 5-9 hours a day by now. i worked out that in my more difficult modules i only need between 20-29% to pass or 35-41% for a 2.1 so fingers crossed lol. the rest are all psychology modules and i feel ok about them, i feel like i could cram the night before to learn the studies and be ok because i know most of the theory
Corticosteroid induced osteoporosis :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending