The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Posiedon12
No university can really start that early. Everyone's accommodation needs to be sorted out and people going through clearing. I think the 28th September is the actual date lectures start

Thanks for the clarification!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Lynneee
Hey is anyone here for Psychology :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am, hopefully :smile:
Original post by Lynneee
Hey is anyone here for Psychology :smile:?

Me too :biggrin:
Anyone for Business Analytics ?!
Anyone planing to move in after the official move in day (19/09)? I'm quite nervous that I'll miss the freshers activities because I can only move in on the 22nd
Is anyone in the thread going UCL and living at home ? How easy will it be to get involved in Freshers ??
If you're going to the Bartlett UCL:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/744402085674554/
Any tips to make sure one gets into UCL for sure?
Original post by geogprincess
Is anyone in the thread going UCL and living at home ? How easy will it be to get involved in Freshers ??

Yeah I'm living at home cos i live in London so felt like there was no point moving in and spending an extra £3k a year. I assume it will be fine at freshers, but we might need to try harder than the people established at halls.
Hey guys, i've been travelling and completely forgot about applying for accommodation. Please could someone help...... I'm looking for a self catered, preferably ensuite, sociable accommodation that isn't more than a 20 minute walk away. Any recommendations? Cheers guys
Is anyone else doing the undergrad scholarship application? My mum is a carer (therefore technically unemployed) and I don't know what evidence of income to provide - this form is stressing me out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gazzaaa
Yeah I'm living at home cos i live in London so felt like there was no point moving in and spending an extra £3k a year. I assume it will be fine at freshers, but we might need to try harder than the people established at halls.

i agree :smile:
Original post by upendatom
Is anyone else doing the undergrad scholarship application? My mum is a carer (therefore technically unemployed) and I don't know what evidence of income to provide - this form is stressing me out

Posted from TSR Mobile

im currently filling out the scholarship form, dont know about carer form but i think its probably annual tax review or something
Hey :smile:
I am definitely firming UCL, however they are asking for a 36 overall and 17 in my 3 higher levels (I am doing the IB). 2 days ago I took my first exam, which I was expecting to score a 6-7/7 but I wasn't taught one of the questions at school and thus I couldn't answer it. Therefore, I am kind of worried that I won't be able to have 36 overall. The exam was on WAC which is totally irrelevant to pharmacy, so I really don't know if they will bother or not...
Does anyone knows if you have any chances of getting accepted if you don't meet all the requirements of your offer? Thanks in advance
Reply 1475
Original post by upendatom

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you apply for these schorlaships even though you insured UCL
Original post by Hudl
Can you apply for these schorlaships even though you insured UCL

I think you need to firm ucl but don't quote me on it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone going to be living at home whilst commuting to UCL?
Original post by Gazzaaa
Is anyone going to be living at home whilst commuting to UCL?

Yup
Hey so I applied for accommodation and uploaded my photo however in that little photo icon box my photo did not come up but I did upload the file and clicked continue and save and then now it's asking me to confirm but now the photo option on the tabs has gone. I'm not sure if my photo went through :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending