The Student Room Group

AQA Core, Additional, Triple Science Exams 2015

Exam Discussion Thread - feel free to point me in the direction of one already up.

How do you feel for exams?
Revision tips?
6 Mark Q predictions?
Original post by Gilo98
Exam Discussion Thread - feel free to point me in the direction of one already up.

How do you feel for exams?
Revision tips?
6 Mark Q predictions?

I'm so nervous about biology on Tuesday I don't feel ready at all wbu? For predictions I have just watched the predictions video by PrimroseKitten on Youtube for P2, P3, C2 and C3 which was helpful but she doesn't do Biology. I think if you check those out it will help. Good Luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by MVEMJSUNP
I'm so nervous about biology on Tuesday I don't feel ready at all wbu? For predictions I have just watched the predictions video by PrimroseKitten on Youtube for P2, P3, C2 and C3 which was helpful but she doesn't do Biology. I think if you check those out it will help. Good Luck :smile:

Bio is my least optimistic one - i feel like Bio has the least spec regurgitation questions so I never have an idea of how well I do on Bio. I'll go have a look :h:
True.
Reply 4
what do u think is gonna come up for the 6 marker(s) in biology unit 3 and chemistry unit 3 ?
Reply 5
Original post by Synonym
what do u think is gonna come up for the 6 marker(s) in biology unit 3 and chemistry unit 3 ?

B3
- gaseous exchabge (ventilation and adaptations for exchange)
- homeostasis (or 4m on sugar control/temp control)
- kidney transplant vs dialysis
- biogas generators (given some info)
- optimizing food production (efficiency vs social ethical issues)

C3
- Harber process
- Titration/Calorimetry method
- Purifying water in industry vs at home

I really have no idea though - although there are some above that have come up recently
Reply 6
what do you think the 6 mark question is for Biology B2 Tier F?

seriously nervous for my exam on tuesday
Reply 7
not too worried about b2+3 on tuesday (just scared because i thought we'd be able to do unit 2 and 3 on separate days bUT NO you have to learn both. great)
it's more chemistry and physics i'm worried about :s nothing goes in
hoping haber process comes up as the 6 mark on c3 because i actually understand it or maybe explaining titration experiment, we did it in class so many times it's embedded in my brain
Reply 8
Original post by grovyle
not too worried about b2+3 on tuesday (just scared because i thought we'd be able to do unit 2 and 3 on separate days bUT NO you have to learn both. great)
it's more chemistry and physics i'm worried about :s nothing goes in
hoping haber process comes up as the 6 mark on c3 because i actually understand it or maybe explaining titration experiment, we did it in class so many times it's embedded in my brain

trustttt me i havent even started physics revision ffs trying to do past papers for bio but theres only well... 2 papers you can do that incvolve the new spec and thats the same for all 3 of them arghg .. have u started past papers ?
Reply 9
Original post by Synonym
trustttt me i havent even started physics revision ffs trying to do past papers for bio but theres only well... 2 papers you can do that incvolve the new spec and thats the same for all 3 of them arghg .. have u started past papers ?

no past papers done yet :/// was planning on doing b2+3 past papers after my ethics exam on monday and marking it then the morning before the exam going over it and the mark scheme and revising last minute
but oh god physics aka the bane of my existence, wouldn't be surprised if i get d
Original post by grovyle
no past papers done yet :/// was planning on doing b2+3 past papers after my ethics exam on monday and marking it then the morning before the exam going over it and the mark scheme and revising last minute
but oh god physics aka the bane of my existence, wouldn't be surprised if i get d

oucchhhh good luck mate :eek:

hope you ace your examsss
Original post by Synonym
oucchhhh good luck mate :eek:

hope you ace your examsss

hoping it all goes okay :s and good luck to you too!
Reply 12
6 mark Q predicitions for B2?
My school paid for My-Gcsescience, i take notes on the videos and do a past paper after.
just finished all of B2 and did a past paper and I got an A*. I'm good at biology and i did a lot better with the videos. Best way of revising imo. You have to pay for the additional + triple package but i think its worth the price. There are free core videos on YouTube.
http://www.my-gcsescience.com/

Quick Reply

Latest