The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Applications for 2015 adult nursing

Scroll to see replies

Yeh I spoke to Payal Patel, she was the one who was emailing me to get me booked for an interview/ test day. I would probably call admissions if it's been that long xx
London
Hello
I have an interviw for adult nursing next week. I was kust wondering is there a group and individual intervier or just individual.

Thank you
Just individual

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by deniz turgut
Yep im doing adult nursing at the Southwark campus. Same, I feel I answered fine I think i'm a good candidate. However competition is tough and its making me more nervous lol I don't think I'll last a week haha. Have you also applied to Southwark campus for adult nursing?

Did u hear back yet?
Reply 24
Is it just me who got offered on the same day. Good luck guys!!
Reply 25
Hi guys , anyone here for Mental health Nursing, pleass any headsup the interview, is it group, or discussion do we watch a film, please. Well done to those that are in .
hi, I received my conditional offer after waiting for two weeks! This was for different reasons including I never gave them the paperwork they needed.I was so happy when I received my official offer and I made lsbu Southwark my firm choice. Im confident I can meet the conditions so bring on septemberr!! :smile:

P.s did anyone else receive a 3 day nursing induction invitation for july?
Reply 27
Received a conditional offer for Adult Nursing at Southbank!! Very happy! Hopefully see you all in September!!
Original post by deniz turgut
hi, I received my conditional offer after waiting for two weeks! This was for different reasons including I never gave them the paperwork they needed.I was so happy when I received my official offer and I made lsbu Southwark my firm choice. Im confident I can meet the conditions so bring on septemberr!! :smile:

P.s did anyone else receive a 3 day nursing induction invitation for july?

Yes I was invited to the nursing summer school!
Can anyone please give an idea of what the numeracy test look like? I have never been this nervous all my life :frown: Please help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by Kayleigh_Rae
Yes I was invited to the nursing summer school!

I haven't. Does everyone get an invite? What does it entail? 😃
I recieved an email for it. About a month ago I think. Have a look on their Events page possibly? X
Reply 32
Original post by Kayleigh_Rae
I recieved an email for it. About a month ago I think. Have a look on their Events page possibly? X

Ok thanks 😃
Original post by Katey89
Received a conditional offer for Adult Nursing at Southbank!! Very happy! Hopefully see you all in September!!

I've just accepted my place for Adult Nursing in Sept :-) I'm so excited and nervous!
You will be absolutely fine Katie. 📚😘📚😘📗📕📗📘📙

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
If you have a conditional offer , when do they confirm its an offet, after conditional offer, what happens, why do they want doctors history, please iam worried , does anyone know ..has one one been called for app with uni doctor , what do they discuss with you ..if you have had depression , in the past.

what will they ask me, so worried, might loose this chance..
anyone , who has little I fo , happy to hear
I didn't get invited to the nursing summer school 😢 was it good?
Is anyone starting at the havering campus in sept (adult nursing)? Exited and nervous at the same time, can't wait to find out what it feels like to be a student nurse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me I'm starting Havering in September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending