The Student Room Group

Applying to university

Can I apply to both dual field adult and child nursing as well as single registration adult nursing using the same personal statement?
You can

Talk to the dual field universities and check with them first. They may want you to provide an additional PS or just be happy with a PS for one pathway.
Reply 2
Thank you I’ll do that !
Reply 3
Original post by Lewiswhite222
Can I apply to both dual field adult and child nursing as well as single registration adult nursing using the same personal statement?

Good luck with your application, yes usually you are able to just submit the same personal statement in your application as often there isn’t an option unless required by the university to submit another when going through ucas. If you have had any experience with children I would mention it if only briefly in your personal statement and you can always relate it to adult as even single registration nurses will have to deal with children at some point due to families.
Dual registration for adult and child interviews also talk a lot about the children aspect as they have to be certain you’re the right kind of person to work with children so make sure to not neglect that aspect even if you decide ultimately to go with the single registration.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
You can

Talk to the dual field universities and check with them first. They may want you to provide an additional PS or just be happy with a PS for one pathway.

Okay thank you for advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending