The Student Room Group

AQA British History 1906-1951 AS

hey, is anyone doing this exam tomorrow? need some help. I'm resitting it and I can't remember a thing

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Yeah I'm doing it tomorrow
Original post by saarahadam
hey, is anyone doing this exam tomorrow? need some help. I'm resitting it and I can't remember a thing

Reply 2
[QUOTE=milo.chlo;55697629]Yeah I'm doing it tomorrow

do you have any advice on how to cram? I just haven't had a chance to revise for this exam at all. I'm currently resorting to watching Andrew Marr videos on YouTube
Reply 3
If i was you i would try to learn from the AQA Revision Guide which has really concise notes and use the textbook for figures and facts
Reply 4
Original post by milo.chlo
If i was you i would try to learn from the AQA Revision Guide which has really concise notes and use the textbook for figures and facts

i have the textbook but this topic is so boring, i just can;t seem to concentrate on it. might just have to wing it tomorrow
Reply 5
I hate it and to be fair i only know 1906-1940, it took me ages just to be able to remember what i know
Reply 6
Original post by milo.chlo
I hate it and to be fair i only know 1906-1940, it took me ages just to be able to remember what i know

It's so frustrating,I'm hoping my technique help me gain a few extra marks because I'm lacking in content so bad.

what do you think will come up?

Quick Reply

Latest