The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by omarkhatri
Skeeen...which guy wants to be with a girl that's sent her picture to a million of random guys. If you haven't realised 99.9% of the guys that replied to you are pervs. How do you kno if you one of these people are like 50 years old
Yiu should be wth a guy that loves you for who you are. Not how you look.
I girl can look like a queen...but what's inside can make her look like sh*t

I wouldn't want to be with a guy that had a problem with that,
i'm guessing most people aren't 50 and if they were oh well it's not like i'm sending anything provocative.
[QUOTE="gideon123;55786989"]
Original post by Anonymous
Is that an honest opinion? i'd much rather just accept not being attractive if that was the case.

haha yes it was totally honest...stop being insecure...i do think that ur attractive :biggrin:

Thank you! :biggrin:
Original post by AvaAdore
Kind of agree with this. Where's your dignity love.

Is it a matter of dignity???
LOL
I'd feel offended if i felt in any way that i was doing something wrong
but i'm not so i'm fine.
Reply 43
PM me and i'll rate you
Original post by AvaAdore
Has it really come to this? Saddos messaging other saddos so they can get validation from strangers on the Internet?

I wouldn't judge you for your previous heroin addiction, don't judge me. Thanks?
PM :biggrin:
My standards are high, but PM if you wish
Original post by gideon123
sharing a picture of your face online doesnt turn you into a slut...and you dont have the right to call someone that you have never met a slut on the internet

So if you had a girl...would you like it if she sent a million random strangers a picture of herself? I think not.
It's all attention seeking. And like this..she got you hooked on her side. Open your eyes. You're not gna get far in life if you follow others
Go for it.
You've probably heard this before so I'll keep it short. I have **** luck with guys (I'm a girl) and I wanted to know once and for all of I'm actually ugly.So drop in and I'll PM you a picture. Thanks :smile:

I think you're very pretty.

When you say you have bad luck with guys, do you mean they don't fancy you back? It could be more than looks e.g. they aren't ready/looking for anything or they are already seeing someone lowkey.
Curious now. If you have the time, PM me the pic
Original post by ThatGuyRik
PM :biggrin:

You live in London so it's too risky
Original post by Joshale
My standards are high, but PM if you wish

Well i won't now loool
Original post by omarkhatri
So if you had a girl...would you like it if she sent a million random strangers a picture of herself? I think not.
It's all attention seeking. And like this..she got you hooked on her side. Open your eyes. You're not gna get far in life if you follow others

Oh wow, shut up! Not everyone has the same ideas as you.
Original post by C_tinie_D
I think you're very pretty.

When you say you have bad luck with guys, do you mean they don't fancy you back? It could be more than looks e.g. they aren't ready/looking for anything or they are already seeing someone lowkey.

Thank you :biggrin:
No as in they seem to only want one thing... that i am not willing to give.
Reply 52
PM me and I will tell the truth
Reply 53
PM me :smile:
You're either going to give this person an ego boost or you're going to hurt them...
Reply 55
PM me a pic

ill rate Honestly
Pm me, I'm curious :P
You live in London so it's too risky

Haha. I probably don't know you.

Ps if i do i wont say anything :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MylittlePlusle
You're either going to give this person an ego boost or you're going to hurt them...

I won't be hurt i just honestly want to know.
You've probably heard this before so I'll keep it short. I have **** luck with guys (I'm a girl) and I wanted to know once and for all of I'm actually ugly.So drop in and I'll PM you a picture. Thanks :smile:

Send me a pic.

Latest

Trending

Trending