The Student Room Group

[AQA] GCSE Spanish Listening 15/05/2015 Unofficial Mark Scheme [Incomplete]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rup1999
I remember some of my answers for reading...not many:

1st page short paragraph was positive
Back page was B and C can't wear jacket when it's hot was c
Double page spread about shopping/eye tests etc - first box B, in Australia they are charging customers 5 dollars if they look but don't buy, opticians are getting people getting the free eye tests but buying glasses online instead etc...

Yeah wrote exactly the same thing
Original post by xx_lofsuburbia
The answers to the questions on the last page were 'estrictos' (I think), and 'calor'

Yup LOL wrote the exact same thing
Reply 62
Yep that's why I got and I could tell it must be right (hope) from when the invigilator picked up everyone else's as it was on the back!!
The only ones im worried about are the mountain biking one and the............ Hospital calling thing (Bad English IK), I wrote for one that "provide emotional support for the parents" and "provide a family room for the parents" and "provide teaching to the people" or something along the lines
Original post by A*GLORYHUNTER
Yup LOL wrote the exact same thing

There was also that question about a celebration:
-It was her parents' 25th wedding anniversary
-Carolina was the odd one out because she was the only guest that was single
-Her parents approved of her sharing a flat with her boyfriend/fiancé
-She thinks her parents would get angry if she and her boyfriend/fiancé had children before getting married
Reply 65
[QUOTE="xx_lofsuburbia;55840571"]There was also that question about a celebration:
-She thinks her parents would get angry if she and her boyfriend/fiancé had children before getting married[/QUOTE
Yes! That's what I put for all of them
The only ones im worried about are the mountain biking one and the............ Hospital calling thing (Bad English IK), I wrote for one that "provide emotional support for the parents" and "provide a family room for the parents" and "provide teaching to the people" or something along the lines

Parientes = relatives, so it may have been "provide emotional support for relatives".
I think I got the teaching one wrong because I wrote "provide private tuition...", which could be misinterpreted
Can you put reading mark scheme on please? Thanks
[QUOTE="Rup1999;55840685"]
There was also that question about a celebration:
-She thinks her parents would get angry if she and her boyfriend/fiancé had children before getting married[/QUOTE
Yes! That's what I put for all of them

Do you think they would accept either boyfriend or fiancé?
Reply 69
[QUOTE="xx_lofsuburbia;55840765"]
Original post by Rup1999

Do you think they would accept either boyfriend or fiancé?

Novio can mean fiancé as well, so in theory they should! :smile: but their mark schemes seem to be getting more particular, I remember when we did last years exam as a mock, it was particularly strict
[QUOTE="Rup1999;55840855"]

Novio can mean fiancé as well, so in theory they should! :smile: but their mark schemes seem to be getting more particular, I remember when we did last years exam as a mock, it was particularly strict

Exactly! I remember writing in the mock "prepare tasty things", and it being rejected...

Did anyone else write "she would probably like to do charity work" OWTTE when it asked about the girl's future plans (obras benéficas)?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 71
[QUOTE="xx_lofsuburbia;55841063"]
Original post by Rup1999

Exactly! I remember writing in the mock "prepare tasty things", and it being rejected...

Did anyone else write "she would probably like to do charity work" OWTTE when it asked about the girl's future plans (obras benéficos)?

I was really stupid and put voluntary work for some reason! You're right
Reply 72
Original post by SolomonP
Right from memory I think I can get them all. So first was both a and b. Then it was impractical to take the train so it was just a, then it was he wants just a room next to themselves so that was only b. Laslty it was both a and b because he said he didn't want to go miles to a beach and lie in the sun when they could go museums and stuff

Wasn't the last question on what was important to him?
The answer options were:
[A] Relaxing on the beach isn't important to him
What's important is that his children learn about the culture

...or something similar? I don't know for definite.
I think I put B only :crossedf:
[QUOTE="Rup1999;55841103"]

I was really stupid and put voluntary work for some reason! You're right

I took a guess, based on "benéficas"
Reply 74
Original post by fbrough
Do you know where there might be a mark scheme for the reading paper? :o:o Thanks for making this one!

GUYS! This will be amazing if there was one for reading too.

As requested: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3330979&p=55841459#post55841459
Well i got less than 50%. I think I got 17. How dreadful
Reply 76
guys having gone through the mark scheme and all what do you think the grade boundaries will be
What would around 20 be for the listening paper do you think ???

That's awesome! According to that mark scheme I think I got at least 40/45 in the reading! :biggrin:
Original post by wightsnowolf
That's awesome! According to that mark scheme I think I got at least 40/45 in the reading! :biggrin:

According to that I got at least 36, Last years grade boundaries were 36 A* this year could be lower hopefully :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending