The Student Room Group

Is your heart in your vagina?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by grapes12
That's really sad :frown: I'm sorry it didn't work out
I know what you mean, maybe it is the frame of mind we are in when we enter the relationship or sexual encounter?

It's okay, it's in the past now :smile: Yeah, I definitely think so, especially as he had quite recently come out of a long term relationship. It's not surprise he wasn't ready for another one, really!
I'm kinda hoping my heart isn't in my vagina, I've always considered myself as one of those people that keeps their heart in their pocket. Time will telI
Reply 22
Original post by Zeldaintheflesh
It's okay, it's in the past now :smile: Yeah, I definitely think so, especially as he had quite recently come out of a long term relationship. It's not surprise he wasn't ready for another one, really!

Yeah I know how you feel. Don't worry, theres someone out there for you! Just have to wait :smile:

Original post by phunky_fresh
I'm kinda hoping my heart isn't in my vagina, I've always considered myself as one of those people that keeps their heart in their pocket. Time will telI

Heart in their pocket? I've never heard this expression haha, what does it mean?
Yeah I know how you feel. Don't worry, theres someone out there for you! Just have to wait :smile:

Heart in their pocket? I've never heard this expression haha, what does it mean?

Lmao I made it up. Basically the opposite to wearing your heart on your sleeve.
Original post by A5ko
Are you sure you haven't made this saying up?

I mean what in the nine-hells is the male equivalent? Although I suppose that explains the throbbing...

Thinking with the wrong head :wink:
Reply 25
Original post by phunky_fresh
Lmao I made it up. Basically the opposite to wearing your heart on your sleeve.

Ohhhh hahaha, thatll be why. That's fair enough then :smile:
If you haven't heard the expression, it basically applies to girls who will have casual sex with someone and fall for them instantly.
I've had very good sexual partners and not felt a thing for them at all afterwards, and very bad ones where I have become so infatuated with them I've lost sleep. And vice versa, so I don't think it is the skill that does it.
So basically, (girls) do you fall for guys you've slept with easily? Or do you keep sex and love separate?

WTF, your heart in your vagina, never heard of that saying, but then again, when I do thrust inside it feels more like entering a coronary artery than a vagina lol:biggrin:
Original post by ChoccyPhilly
Thinking with the wrong head :wink:

Lol:laugh:
Surprised at how so many of you are new to this statement; ive heard of it plenty off times and its not like you need a masters in English to understand it
Reply 29
Original post by ChoccyPhilly
Surprised at how so many of you are new to this statement; ive heard of it plenty off times and its not like you need a masters in English to understand it

Maybe some are just slower than others :wink:
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
You...really need to take some classes in psychology. Not because you're crazy :nah: but because all your answers for female sexology are there :yy:

I can tell you a little bit. Everyone is different, yes, but our functions are all the same. Sex drive naturally empowers people to look for partners, and then:

"Dr. Fisher: Having sex can trigger love—probably because after orgasm, there’s a peak in dopamine activity. So watch out if you casually bed down with someone—you might unintentionally fall for them."

:yy: Idk anyone who doesn't know this but I felt posting a quote from a professional would suffice.

This is true as ****

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending