The Student Room Group

AQA Physics GCSE P2 & P3 [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Original post by lucy_16_c
Minimum kinetic energy I got 3.2 and then max gravitational I got 32 and so did a few mates

I just thought 'energy can't be created or destroyed' and there was no working out space so I just put 3.2 like the previous answer...
Original post by adapttochangelad
maybe 4 because you had to mention the relative mass of each sub atomic particles and their respective relative charge?

oh yeah i said protons and neutrons were 1 and electrons were 1/2000
But the north magnet was on the bottom and the south magnet was at the top, so the field would be going straight in front. Using the left hand rule i got up, but i might be wrong
Original post by neil20143
I got down.
Original post by MaryCullen
STRUCTURE OF AN ATOM!!! Yes lads

Best 6 marker possible
Original post by lewiswallis
4/5 did you write about relative mass?

yeah i said protons are 1 neutrons are 1 and electrons are 1/2000
Reply 925
Original post by Lauren-x-
By the way, what did people put for "What supplies the centripetal force for the car going round the bend?" I put friction but I couldn't remember what the options could've been, so it's (kind of) an educated guess. I did put gravity at first but that's definitely not right, right?...:s-smilie:

Yes, friction is correct :smile:
Original post by Haamoo7
But the north magnet was on the bottom and the south magnet was at the top, so the field would be going straight in front. Using the left hand rule i got up, but i might be wrong

I think it is up :frown:
it was worth 2 marks! Seriously don't worry at all

think u quoted the wrong person m8 sorry lol
Original post by Lauren-x-
By the way, what did people put for "What supplies the centripetal force for the car going round the bend?" I put friction but I couldn't remember what the options could've been, so it's (kind of) an educated guess. I did put gravity at first but that's definitely not right, right?...:s-smilie:

Friction is right (I think) because its how the wheels are pushing it inwards (into the turn) and they are causing friction.
And no, gravity is wrong because it is on a level, there is no large-mass central object to pull it in.
Original post by ThalanirIII
anyone else think that most of the exams this year (physics and chemistry) have been really easy in comparison with previous years??? I think I either did really well or absolutely failed but I'm hoping for the former so I don't know - how did everyone else feel?

This years exams are really easy compared to previous years, like ridiculously easy
I got down
Reply 931
anyone get 5 for the momentum question
Is it okay if I did the lens diagram and the circuit symbol for a resistor in pencil?
Every time I see a P3 comment I panic... Please specify which exam you did before I cry
Original post by Haamoo7

I got up as well (not as in getting up this morning, but I drew an up arrow).
Original post by Blueturquoise
SAMMEEE! how did you find p3?

only did double science aha! how was it?
Can some one make an unofficial mark scheme for P3?? Thanks!!!!
Original post by Devkj
anyone get 5 for the momentum question

I got 5.375 or something
Original post by neil20143
Is it okay if I did the lens diagram and the circuit symbol for a resistor in pencil?

Pencil will most likely scan :smile: dw
XD.
Every time I see a P3 comment I panic... Please specify which exam you did before I cry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending