The Student Room Group

Ocr law g151/1 tuesday 2nd june 2015

Haven't seen any thread for the Sources of Law exam in Law AS so thought I'd make one.

Any predictions for the exam?
Original post by xabsx
Haven't seen any thread for the Sources of Law exam in Law AS so thought I'd make one.

Any predictions for the exam?

My teacher thinking Legislation and Delegated legislation, what about you?
Reply 2
I'm hoping DL/SI

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rhiannaf
I'm hoping DL/SI

Posted from TSR Mobile

DL is likely but SI came up last year, you never know though because ELS questions were a bit random
Reply 4
Ahhh. Im not revising EU

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
EU is so hard but my teacher said that you should revise it bc the exam questions sometimes come up mixed so there might be a bit of eu law in it. Maybe not a full question but learn the main things about it. So the treaties, directives, regulations also learn about direct effect and some of the cases about it. Learn about article 267/249. You've got like a whole week don't leave anything up to chance.
Reply 6
I've never even learnt EU! I've learnt SI, Precedent, DL, Legislation and Law Commission but the whole of the Law department at my college don't teach EU law so I hope it doesn't come as part of a question...
Original post by xabsx
I've never even learnt EU! I've learnt SI, Precedent, DL, Legislation and Law Commission but the whole of the Law department at my college don't teach EU law so I hope it doesn't come as part of a question...

You get to pick out of two topics anyway so you can always chose the other section if it is
Reply 8
It's unlikely for EU to come up as one of the questions then be in parts of the other question also, so i'm not revising it. It's too difficult anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending