The Student Room Group

in2science Interviews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
hello, i know its a bit late, but i havent heard anything back yet, does that mean i have not been accepted?
also would i be able to email them?
Reply 61
Original post by boyyo
hello, i know its a bit late, but i havent heard anything back yet, does that mean i have not been accepted?

I haven't either - I presume we haven't been accepted, yes, although there is the possibility that they do interviews in stages.
I am not too sure :redface:
Reply 62
Ohh mannn, I wish they'd atleast let us know lol. By Friday i would have finished all my exams, I'm thinking I might email them & ask then
Reply 63
Original post by boyyo
Ohh mannn, I wish they'd atleast let us know lol. By Friday i would have finished all my exams, I'm thinking I might email them & ask then

They should reply to the people who's already had an interview tomorrow *fingers crossed* so maybe you'll also get an email from them too :biggrin:, I presume they'll send it in one go :ahee:
Reply 64
Original post by acelle
They should reply to the people who's already had an interview tomorrow *fingers crossed* so maybe you'll also get an email from them too :biggrin:, I presume they'll send it in one go :ahee:

lool yhh i hope they do, ill let u know if i ge anthing.
btw do you rmember when the deadline was? (i cant remember if i applied a few days before or not:/)
Original post by boyyo
lool yhh i hope they do, ill let u know if i ge anthing.
btw do you rmember when the deadline was? (i cant remember if i applied a few days before or not:/)

the deadline was the 1st of May
Original post by boyyo

same, i still haven't got a reply. i emailed them asking why, but they still haven't replied :frown:
Reply 67
Original post by peacefully_
same, i still haven't got a reply. i emailed them asking why, but they still haven't replied :frown:

omg wtf, that sucks, i was gonna email them too, but they probs wont reply too.
can you let me know if they do reply to you or not please
Reply 68

Original post by boyyo

You guys checked the spam box?
Reply 69
Original post by acelle

just checked mine but nothing :bricks:
Original post by boyyo

yh i'll tell you know if they reply :angry:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by acelle

yep, still nothing :frown:
Reply 72
this sucks :frown:
Nothing yet for me either :frown::'(

I have exams to be worrying about!
Original post by AvocadosConstant
Nothing yet for me either :frown::'(

I have exams to be worrying about!

haha same!!!
Original post by boyyo
this sucks :frown:

they should reply.... we'll just have to wait and see
Tbh they should publish a list on their website of people who got in got interview, people are are maybe and people who got nothing
Original post by anushka4g
Tbh they should publish a list on their website of people who got in got interview, people are are maybe and people who got nothing

That would be a good idea
Original post by AvocadosConstant
That would be a good idea

They do it for 11+ Atleast they don't send it out in the post. I got WEX in a genetics and a microbiology lab and I had to wait for a month and I was convinced the postman lost it but lie didn't and I got in :smile:
Reply 79
they should reply.... we'll just have to wait and see

yhh i guess, got physics exam tomorrow and i keep thinking about this

Quick Reply

Latest