Original post by boyyo
yhh i guess, got physics exam tomorrow and i keep thinking about this

goodluck for tomorrow! :smile:
Reply 101
Original post by peacefully_
goodluck for tomorrow! :smile:

thanks, you too :smile:
Original post by boyyo
hey, i applied ages ago but havent got a reply, did anyone mention anything about people who didnt get accepted or anything while you were there

I remember distinctively one of the coordinators saying "1000 applicants 150 were shortlisted and given an interview" You can interpret that in your own way but personally i think that London Applicants have already been shortlisted, they would send an email to ALL applicants at the same time weather they got accepted or rejected i presume. Nobody has heard back, so unsure.
Good luck, dont stress we all got PHYA2 tomorrow
Reply 103
Original post by Formless
I remember distinctively one of the coordinators saying "1000 applicants 150 were shortlisted and given an interview" You can interpret that in your own way but personally i think that London Applicants have already been shortlisted, they would send an email to ALL applicants at the same time weather they got accepted or rejected i presume. Nobody has heard back, so unsure.
Good luck, dont stress we all got PHYA2 tomorrow

ohhh ok, yhh best of luck for tomorrow
heyy everyone! :smile: i was wondering for a few weeks why i never got an email, i sent one a couple weeks ago and another today haha. Im so glad i found this thread! i thought i would be the only person they never sent an email lol. i mean if i didnt get through, they shouldve contacted me :'( anyway, was wondering if anyone else picked chemical engineering like i did? :smile:
Reply 105
Hi everyone, in case anyone was wondering whether their email broke or something, it's not because I've got a reply from them so they should be emailing other people soon:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by acelle
Hi everyone, in case anyone was wondering whether their email broke or something, it's not because I've got a reply from them so they should be emailing other people soon:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got a reply too!!! During my Physics exam too ha XD
Are you happy with your placement?
Ayyyyyy Physics went well and came home to the acceptance email, got a placement at an engineering firm (Laing o'rourke) Shadowing variety of Engineers, Congrats to everyone else who got in. If anyone else could let me know where their doing their placement id be interested to know. :biggrin:
Original post by AvocadosConstant

Congrats, How was physics? and if you dont mind saying where are you doing your placement in and what feild?
Congrats, How was physics? and if you dont mind saying where are you doing your placement in and what feild?

Physics was alright!! Not as bad as I thought actually.
AND I GOT THE SAME PLACEMENT AS YOU!!!!!!!:biggrin:
Anyone else have a London interview on Sunday???
Original post by bear_reynolds
Anyone else have a London interview on Sunday???

whattt ur a london applicant and got a reply???? i didn't :frown: - good luck with ur interview :smile:
Reply 112
whattt ur a london applicant and got a reply???? i didn't :frown: - good luck with ur interview :smile:

lol, were so unlucky >.<
Reply 113

I am happy I even got a placement let alone what it is, I got one for civil engineering shadowing engineers at construction sites :biggrin: but I guess I'd love to do work that's not related to uni, like shadowing someone from a firm..

Ayyyyyy Physics went well and came home to the acceptance email, got a placement at an engineering firm (Laing o'rourke) Shadowing variety of Engineers, Congrats to everyone else who got in. If anyone else could let me know where their doing their placement id be interested to know. :biggrin:

Wow!! Was it just general engineering or specific type? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by boyyo
lol, were so unlucky >.<

ohhh welll :frown: tell me if you get an email yh? goodluck :smile:
Reply 115
ohhh welll :frown: tell me if you get an email yh? goodluck :smile:

yhh dw i will, how was physics?

Brilliant! That sounds great, well done :smile:
Original post by acelle
I am happy I even got a placement let alone what it is, I got one for civil engineering shadowing engineers at construction sites :biggrin: but I guess I'd love to do work that's not related to uni, like shadowing someone from a firm..

Wow!! Was it just general engineering or specific type? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!
To think that we got shortlisted from 1000 is just overwhelming.

The email said ill shadow engineers in different fields, but looking at their website they look civil heavy. Would've been happier if it was Electronic specific but like you im just happy i got a placement. I think mine will involve shadowing constructions sites aswell

If you don't mind me asking what field in engineering did you apply and where are you doing the placement? Hope to see you on the skills day :biggrin:
Original post by gaben
Brilliant! That sounds great, well done :smile:

Cheers buddy, All the best for you aswell im sure you will get in, keep me updated on how everything goes

Best wishes
Physics was alright!! Not as bad as I thought actually.
AND I GOT THE SAME PLACEMENT AS YOU!!!!!!!:biggrin:

WOOOO!!! Yes mate!, Congrats Bud. I feels so relieved now you have no idea. That was my last exam aswell. Knew you would get it.

What Engineering feild did you apply for, See you on skills day :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest