The Student Room Group

I am so stressed for maths results!!!

I have went through the unofficial mark schemes and I either have a high B or a low A depending on the generosity. Maths is the only subject I am worried about, I know I have done good on the others. Would my sixth form which is in another school let me do A level Maths if all goes wrong and I get a high B in gcse Maths? Is is likely?
Omg I'm so worried too, I'm also moving schools for sixth form and I need an A to do A level maths next year and I probably also got a high b or scraped an A. I think you should email them and ask, maybe if it is a high B only one or 2 marks off an A they will allow you to do maths.
Original post by bobthebuilder99
I have went through the unofficial mark schemes and I either have a high B or a low A depending on the generosity. Maths is the only subject I am worried about, I know I have done good on the others. Would my sixth form which is in another school let me do A level Maths if all goes wrong and I get a high B in gcse Maths? Is is likely?

where did you get this unofficial mark scheme from? I've been looking for one for ageeeessss!!!? :smile:
Reply 3
I think i'll either be just in with an A or miss it by 1/2 marks
Lots would struggled so I think requirements would be top B this year.
Reply 5
Original post by bobthebuilder99

hey can you send me the unofficial mark scheme please i've been looking for hours!! :smile:
I am in the same position I think I got a high B and an A is needed for a level maths and a level maths needed for a level chemistry in my 6th form :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest