The Student Room Group

The Uni Study Thread Mark IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Slowbro93
Indeed :tongue: Does this also mean you start your project now? :h: I want to read the final product :colone:

Start in October, have to do my first conference in July though (only attending not presenting :tongue: )

Officially start Monday at 9am! Tomorrow I have read through a paper my lecturer wrote and something from the Astronomy & Geophysics journal. (I think it's a journal lol, sounds better than magazine thing :redface:)

I'm not sure if I'm actually writing something tbh. I definitely have to make a poster though.

Ooo sounds exciting! It would be a bit harsh to make you present before you officially start!
I want to start my project now! Can't wait to get some of my work published!
Finished on Monday but only just realising I'm no longer a student. Sucks that all my friends still have exams left!
Had a really bad exam which combined with my terrible last essay was all a bit disappointing.
HOWEVER in an amazing turn around I managed to get 78 in my dissertation. I'm over the moon and am hoping it will be enough to make up for my bad exam and essay :smile:
Original post by venuswaltz
Had a really bad exam which combined with my terrible last essay was all a bit disappointing.
HOWEVER in an amazing turn around I managed to get 78 in my dissertation. I'm over the moon and am hoping it will be enough to make up for my bad exam and essay :smile:

Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaats :woo:

That's amazing! Congrats! :biggrin:

Congrats!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

well done :biggrin:
2/3 of my exam results are As this semester :biggrin: coursework brings them down to Bs but still very happy! Chemistry results aren't out until Tuesday but there's no way in hell I have an A for that haha, only need to get a D overall though so I should hopefully manage that :smile: don't know what I'm going to do with myself for 3 months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Last exam in metabolism (biochemistry) on Tuesday, fingers crossed it goes better than the rest of my exams!
Having the weekend off because it was easier than dragging my laptop home with me. Then starting volunteering tomorrow so I'll be back on the diss tomorrow.
completed my first 40 mile bike ride today! for Davina's big Sussex bike ride- really pleased as I did it under 4 hours too :woo: kinda feeling it now :lol:
Original post by lilGem
completed my first 40 mile bike ride today! for Davina's big Sussex bike ride- really pleased as I did it under 4 hours too :woo: kinda feeling it now :lol:

Well done! You should be really proud of yourself.

-----------------------------

Currently attempting my dissertation chapter while listening to 2007 music playlists on youtube.
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
Well done! You should be really proud of yourself.

-----------------------------

Currently attempting my dissertation chapter while listening to 2007 music playlists on youtube.

next one is 60 miles in about a month :redface:

thank you though :hugs:
Reply 2175
Two exams tomorrow. Ew ew ew.
Original post by Vitamin D
2/3 of my exam results are As this semester :biggrin: coursework brings them down to Bs but still very happy! Chemistry results aren't out until Tuesday but there's no way in hell I have an A for that haha, only need to get a D overall though so I should hopefully manage that :smile: don't know what I'm going to do with myself for 3 months.

Posted from TSR Mobile

D1 overall for chemistry :redface: can't win 'em all! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed but I only needed a D and I'm not taking any second year modules in chemistry so :tongue:
This thread is dying now its the end of the year.

Anyway, without this and all the help I wouldn't have got through the last three years... so cheers guys :yy:

The bf and I are both off to Cambridge come September, so massively excited about that, and **** scared at the same time.

Hope everyone's well :yy: :suith:
So I started my project on Monday, and I've come to the conclusion that maths is beyond difficult. :sad:
Original post by Serentonin
This thread is dying now its the end of the year.

Anyway, without this and all the help I wouldn't have got through the last three years... so cheers guys :yy:

The bf and I are both off to Cambridge come September, so massively excited about that, and **** scared at the same time.

Hope everyone's well :yy: :suith:

Yay! Well done :biggrin: Very proud of you :h:

Original post by rayquaza17
So I started my project on Monday, and I've come to the conclusion that maths is beyond difficult. :sad:

:hugs: take your time with the problems :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending