The Student Room Group

A2 AQA ICT June 2015 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by clover126
What is an asset register system? Had to guess that question :biggrin:

It's pretty much a stock control system
Original post by Error404OLE
Not talking about the style of the question I was blank on what to write for it.

I wrote about different systems I.e. personnel, CRM, workflow systems, MIS and explained their efficiency/effectiveness along with a few issues that could occur. I've no idea though :biggrin:
Original post by KAKAKA17
Difference between internet and extranet

Something like why is formal project management good for system development

The above 6 marker

What is test harness

The table of different types of testing

Something about investigation and recording technique

Role of CIO

How can ICT, and ICT systems help business processes become more efficient and effective

Thats what I remember so far

You forgot the risk analysis question
Original post by Willo_
Same here I filled all the space for all the questions I guess I was juts lucky, what did you include in the 20 marker I did:
- MIS
- Enterprise Systems
- JIT
- EPOS
- CRM
- Data Warehouses

I mentioned CRM, DSS, MIS, document management systems and collaborative working
What did you guys out for the test harness question, the risk analysis question and the datawarehouse system?
What a great 6 mark Data Warehouse question...
Anyone know how it should have been answered?
Original post by imalkov
What a great 6 mark Data Warehouse question...
Anyone know how it should have been answered?

That was the only question I was unsure about in this whole paper.
Probs low boundaries once again.

Anyways it's all over now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to turn notifications off now, hope it all goes well for everyone and have a nice summer :smile:
Thar paper was ****. How fuk can man answering half the question When my ****ing can't even ****ing teach. All year ain't learnt ****. Failed exam lucky to get 20 marks
Original post by Quinny898
Going to turn notifications off now, hope it all goes well for everyone and have a nice summer :smile:

Shut up about having a nice summer u dickhead. How can man relax knowing I got a u on dat ****
Uel might not ****ing accept me know
Original post by ICT Geek
Shut up about having a nice summer u dickhead. How can man relax knowing I got a u on dat ****

There's always one

Chill.
The grade boundaries are always low.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ThatGuyRik
Chill.
The grade boundaries are always low.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The paper was extremely easy and only one question would have thrown people of.
The grade boundaries are going to be higher than normal.
Original post by ict geek
shut up about having a nice summer u dickhead. How can man relax knowing i got a u on dat ****
uel might not ****ing accept me know

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
I'm just praying that no one else has to go through the same **** teaching I had to to through. Hopefully all my class fails making the school reliaze she can't teach to save her life and she gets sacked and lives of the dole for the rest of her life.
I'm just praying that no one else has to go through the same **** teaching I had to to through. Hopefully all my class fails making the school reliaze she can't teach to save her life and she gets sacked and lives of the dole for the rest of her life.

You shouldn't blame your teacher for your misfortunes.
ICT is a subject in which you can essentially teach yourself the content without any troubles. It's just a case of memorising and applying the knowledge.

LOOOL get merked :smile:
Original post by adam1233
You shouldn't blame your teacher for your misfortunes.
ICT is a subject in which you can essentially teach yourself the content without any troubles. It's just a case of memorising and applying the knowledge.

Yes my teacher was terrible as well
Original post by Historyfrenchfan
Yes my teacher was terrible as well

And how did you find the exam? I do hope it went well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending