The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by srbd
Exactly!
Apprentice £1528
Adult £2188
So more like £700!

Plus I think my London weighting is included in my salary so I'm hardly balling. Better hope for some box 1 moderation results!

They told you what your salary is?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Reply 1441
Original post by AFellaW
Yup, travel costs are a killer.

So have you guys who've found out your deparment also been told your salaries aswell?

Well I received a generic letter saying what my department is and what my starting salary is, and that I'd find out my role over the next few weeks
Original post by srbd
Well I received a generic letter saying what my department is and what my starting salary is, and that I'd find out my role over the next few weeks

Ah fair enough, it's all up to the departments know isn't it? Knowing my luck I'll end up with the slowest department haha
I'm going away for three weeks tomorrow and I'll have no access to any mobile communications and I still haven't heard back from the AC. Has anyone spoken to somebody a helpful person at capita? If so could you give me their name? Thank you!
Screenshot_2015-06-30-13-55-22.png

Original post by Lizzieperlizzie
I'm going away for three weeks tomorrow and I'll have no access to any mobile communications and I still haven't heard back from the AC. Has anyone spoken to somebody a helpful person at capita? If so could you give me their name? Thank you!

Been in a similar situation, still the same generic email. I struck lucky and managed to find a bar with free wifi
I still don't honestly think anyone has received a rejection email yet.
Original post by Dazman0106
Screenshot_2015-06-30-13-55-22.png

Been in a similar situation, still the same generic email. I struck lucky and managed to find a bar with free wifi

Well thank you anyway, I'll try and find a bar with wifi :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Has anyone heard back from Quarry house assessment centre leeds? Mine was on 24th April
Hey guys,
Just to let you know, they are now emailing people on the reserve list (me and I'm guessing most of the other people who hadn't heard) so news is coming :smile:
I've just had the same, I'm on the reserve list too.. eventually some news!
I got feedback :/ on the reserve list
Similarly on the reserve list. Best of luck to everyone that received an offer.
Yeah, I'm on the reserve list too, but I won't get my hopes up for anything at this point lol.
Anyone on the cyber security framework got their location and department info yet?

Haven't been emailed at all yet.. Still don't know what is happening.. Starting to think I might of deleted or not seen the email or something :|
Original post by Hollie74
Haven't been emailed at all yet.. Still don't know what is happening.. Starting to think I might of deleted or not seen the email or something :|

https://www5.i-grasp.com/fe/apprenticeships.asp?newms=up

Login here, and find where it says "Your emails" on that page. It shows the emails they sent to you.

But I feel the same, feel like they miscommunicated with me ohttp://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/editpost.php?p=57456329&do=editpostr something, because I went AC 1st of May and 7th of May was told I am successful at AC, and should get an offer after all ACs finish at end of May. 3rd June got generic email about missing documents if I had any, and that should hear in 10 days. I sent documents just in case same day, and got it back couple days later.

But I did not hear back with framework or anything... But that AC email said that if I am eligible, I should get an offer. And I know I am eligible.. So this is really frustrating not knowing what is going on...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Suauk123
Anyone on the cyber security framework got their location and department info yet?

Yup,
Been rang up twice and emailed 3 times asking for info and giving me my department and location! Strange how people have had such different experiences!
Original post by Ilereth
Yup,
Been rang up twice and emailed 3 times asking for info and giving me my department and location! Strange how people have had such different experiences!

Cool,
What location if you don't mind me asking? And also when did you get your conditional offer?

I got conditional offer for cyber security but no further updates since then :frown: very different experiences indeed haha
Reply 1459
Original post by Miyata
https://www5.i-grasp.com/fe/apprenticeships.asp?newms=up

Login here, and find where it says "Your emails" on that page. It shows the emails they sent to you.

But I feel the same, feel like they miscommunicated with me ohttp://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/editpost.php?p=57456329&do=editpostr something, because I went AC 1st of May and 7th of May was told I am successful at AC, and should get an offer after all ACs finish at end of May. 3rd June got generic email about missing documents if I had any, and that should hear in 10 days. I sent documents just in case same day, and got it back couple days later.

But I did not hear back with framework or anything... But that AC email said that if I am eligible, I should get an offer. And I know I am eligible.. So this is really frustrating not knowing what is going on...

Im in the same situation. Only difference is that i didnt bother to resend the documents. I know there was nothing missing.

Did you apply to finance london?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending