The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Both are better, although I'd say Benzema is the only one worth buying.
I'm starting to think Giroud n Wenger make all these accounts saying Giroud is good enough and better than Benzema, Ibra, Suarez etc
Original post by darthentantius
i don't want benzema or higuain. no better than giroud.

*No better fiddling with their hair 545921042 times during the game than Giroud.

Both of them are World Class, to think Giroud is same level as Benzema is laughable tbh as Ark pointed out, he's the only one worth buying.
Original post by Stefano93
*No better fiddling with their hair 545921042 times during the game than Giroud.

Both of them are World Class, to think Giroud is same level as Benzema is laughable tbh as Ark pointed out, he's the only one worth buying.

Higuain isn't world class at all, and Benzema is also a tier below world class players.
Reply 3264
Speaking of world class forwards who would people say fall into this category (excluding messi and ronaldo). I can only really say with 100% certainty Aguero, Suarez, Ibrahimovic ?
Original post by RG14
Speaking of world class forwards who would people say fall into this category (excluding messi and ronaldo). I can only really say with 100% certainty Aguero, Suarez, Ibrahimovic ?

3 you've named, Rooney, Lewandowski, Costa
Original post by RG14

Controversial but I'd say Neymar too, yeah he plays on the wing at Barca, but that's because Messi is the main man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by diggy
Controversial but I'd say Neymar too, yeah he plays on the wing at Barca, but that's because Messi is the main man

Posted from TSR Mobile

Messi plays on the wing too. Think you mean Suarez.
(edited 8 years ago)
Costa is not WC.
Suarez Aguero=Tevez Lewa Ibra Costa Cavani

are your world class strikers, in current order. Like Cavani or not, he's hit 30+ goals in 4 of his last 5 seasons, doing it in the season just gone by despite playing half his games off left wing (indeed the only reason he didn't hit 30 in 13-14 is because he played on the wing, and still got 25 in 43, miles better than 1 in 2).
imo aguero/suarez must be classed > likes of costa
Original post by Zürich
imo aguero/suarez must be classed > likes of costa

Suarez yes, Agüero probably better but the same tier

Bitter isn't a good luck brah
Original post by Depleted
Suarez yes, Agüero probably better but the same tier

Bitter isn't a good luck brah

luck
Original post by difeo
luck

FFTypoCorrector confirmed
Suarez is better than everyone else by MILES. He's a tier of his own. The rest aren't far apart
Original post by Depleted
FFTypoCorrector confirmed

I don't have the mental capacity to recognise misspellings
Original post by difeo
I don't have the mental capacity to recognise misspellings

But who was autocorrect
Reply 3277
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Suarez is better than everyone else by MILES. He's a tier of his own. The rest aren't far apart

And liverpool had nothing to do with his development as a player tbh
Original post by xKay
And liverpool had nothing to do with his development as a player tbh

Maybe, maybe not. I think playing for us gave him some freedoms he wouldn't have got at many other semi-elite clubs, probably helped his game, and Rodgers probably helped with some aspects of his striking play. His desire to be the best was definitely the biggest thing in his rise.
Reply 3279
IMG-20150711-WA0001.jpg

Latest