The Student Room Group

How is this question got anything to do with physics

i've had enough of GCSEs. It's too easy and every subject has the most pointless ****** to learn, it's unbelievable. Like in the physics paper P1 aqa, i found this question 'New fridges are more efficient than fridges made twenty years ago. Give one advantage and one disadvantage of replacing an old fridge with a new fridge.Ignore the cost of buying a new fridge.' HOW THE HELL HAS THIS GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH PHYSICS
Pretty sure efficiency is part of the physics syllabus. If something is more efficient, then there will be less wasted energy and more useful energy transferred, thus possibly saving money long term.
If they're so easy why are you preparing almost a year in advance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Reply 4
Original post by aamirac

EXACTLY HOW I FEEL, I want to just do my a-levels instead of revising for 10 subjects i don't give a cwap about.
Reply 5
Original post by shwansalah
EXACTLY HOW I FEEL, I want to just do my a-levels instead of revising for 10 subjects i don't give a cwap about.

sometimes I just feel like going to the exam boards HQ and sort them out for them. A student prospective might just be what they need.
Original post by shwansalah
i've had enough of GCSEs. It's too easy and every subject has the most pointless ****** to learn, it's unbelievable. Like in the physics paper P1 aqa, i found this question 'New fridges are more efficient than fridges made twenty years ago. Give one advantage and one disadvantage of replacing an old fridge with a new fridge.Ignore the cost of buying a new fridge.' HOW THE HELL HAS THIS GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH PHYSICS

Have you ever heard of something called Energy?
Wait why on earth are you revising year 10 subjects? I thought you are starting your A Levels in september?
Reply 8
Energy efficieny; Sankey diagrams.

Quick Reply

Latest