The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4740
Apparently Ty got into a fight with someone, first day of the season and the fans are already swinging on each other!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*
Apparently Ty got into a fight with someone, first day of the season and the fans are already swinging on each other!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be honest, who wouldn't want to spark Ty? He'd be cleaning the blood off his face with his Arsenal water bottle, but at least the extra red would go well with his whole outfit.
About time someone gave him a beating and let him know that he's a f*cking melt who shouldn't be welcome at Arsenal. He's lucky I didn't find him first or I would have smashed his f*cking head in, especially how angry I was coming out the ground. I f*cking hate that c*nt, and all the rest of the embarrassing pr*cks on AFTV.
Original post by Peggles_*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was probably Clockender who posts on here. Can't blame him.
Original post by swirly
apparently whilst everyone has gone home, Alexis has stayed to run lengths of the pitch

Unreal.

Why is he wearing a sports bra?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Why is he wearing a sports bra?

everyone wears them these days. Its one of those things that monitors things and things:

Pretty much common practise these days
https://twitter.com/ChelseaFCo/status/630409198736531458

Is that Moh having a go at someone for talking about the past? That's all he does when he rants about Chelsea.
United won't be winning the league, only one game.
What people dont understand is that Ty is actually retarded. You dont go punching retarded people, no matter how retarded they are.

Hearing that Arsenal are ready to lodge a £45m bid for an established Muslim center forward.
So it's not Benzema then
another muslim immigrant

because London doesn't have enough already.
Probably re-signing Chamakh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
FYI Benzema is a muslim.

just checked.
Strong racism
Demba Ba confirmed
Nicky Anelka returning
https://twitter.com/Lumos7/status/630417739052679168

This and Ty getting banged has made losing today almost worth it. I haven't laughed this much in a while. The absolute state of these people.

Latest