The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Looking for a bit of advice re student finance.i was originally down to do sw at queens nd my student finance was accepted but am now doing it at Belfast met, when looking to submit my change of course on student finance website it comes up 2 year course with Belfast met, does this mean we can still apply for 3rd year finance when at Magee?
Thanks x
Hi yes you are entitled to 3years all you have to do is change your course details on student finance x
good luck to everyone recieving results today xxx
Original post by khutchinson06
Hi yes you are entitled to 3years all you have to do is change your course details on student finance x

Thanks
Is anyone waiting to hear from reserve list??? Please let me know if anyone gets an offer!! :smile:
what is the next step once we have confirmed our place? is it registering for NISCC?
Original post by hea0602
what is the next step once we have confirmed our place? is it registering for NISCC?

the university will send us out the information about it
What's everyone thinking for accommodation in Derry? I'm doing the two year course but not overly fussed on heading into Halls.
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone know if we get a grant for this course and the bursary? Or is it just the bursary. I have all the entitements to a grant yet it is not showing on my student finance
Original post by Nerdizzle
Anyone know if we get a grant for this course and the bursary? Or is it just the bursary. I have all the entitements to a grant yet it is not showing on my student finance

yeah we do but the dhssps bursary is separate from student finance but we will get forms for that dont worry
Original post by khutchinson06
yeah we do but the dhssps bursary is separate from student finance but we will get forms for that dont worry

Sfni have not offered me a grant tho.. Even though i completed a year at uni last year in another course
Original post by Nerdizzle
Sfni have not offered me a grant tho.. Even though i completed a year at uni last year in another course

Did you complete the course? Sometimes they don't offer grants if a course is not completed!!
I was in Queens 3yr reserve list and I got a place. Confirmed through clearing today. So excited.
Original post by Nicoh88
Is anyone waiting to hear from resebrve list??? Please let me know if anyone gets an offer!! :smile:

I got an offer from queens 3yr. Was on reserve. That's me cleared from UU BMC
Original post by Lilyshea
I got an offer from queens 3yr. Was on reserve. That's me cleared from UU BMC

That's brilliant-well done!! I got an offer from UU...must have been your place lol
Do u mind me asking what score you got in interview? Just so I know whether I might hear from queens!
I got 40/60 I think we needed 41/60. 1mark away
I got an offer from queens on Saturday but have decided to stick with bmc x
What was your interview score.
Original post by Lilyshea
What was your interview score.

I got 37 which Is a good few below you do I don't whether to take the risk of turning it down!
You can always take it and be released by to clearing if Queens come in

Quick Reply

Latest