Original post by sophehe
ah yes thank you! :biggrin:
hopefully get some luck on there ^^

Best of luck! :biggrin:
Original post by Fictional
Anybody in church college close?

Yeah I'm in house number 6
Original post by sophehe
Hey! I might be, i've been accepted for Events Management but I have asked to swap as I want something more academic and more science based so maybe ill be joining you
:smile:

Ah finally! Last time I checked there were spaces in clearing for those kinds of course so I don't think swapping would be an issue, especially seeing as they want to make up numbers! Where abouts are you staying?
Original post by Lubarr
I'm in CGR030! What are you studying?

Events management! Haven't seen anyone that's doing it too tho :|
Original post by its_ellie_x
Ah finally! Last time I checked there were spaces in clearing for those kinds of course so I don't think swapping would be an issue, especially seeing as they want to make up numbers! Where abouts are you staying?

i got an offer for Fisher House but I really dont want it, but i've found a private down kings street so maybe go for that instead, what about you?!
Original post by CharlotteLWil
Events management! Haven't seen anyone that's doing it too tho :|

are you doing events management?!
where are you living for it, cause it's not main campus anymore which is annoying :/
Original post by sophehe
i got an offer for Fisher House but I really dont want it, but i've found a private down kings street so maybe go for that instead, what about you?!

I've not really heard of fisher house, is it far from campus? It said I'd been nominated for tramways but I haven't received any of my letters about it so I have no idea haha
Original post by its_ellie_x
I've not really heard of fisher house, is it far from campus? It said I'd been nominated for tramways but I haven't received any of my letters about it so I have no idea haha

yeah it's on the main campus which isn't what i was after hahah, I'd have loved to be in tramways but theyre soo expensive ahh.
I dont really know what to do about accomodation tbh
Original post by sophehe
yeah it's on the main campus which isn't what i was after hahah, I'd have loved to be in tramways but theyre soo expensive ahh.
I dont really know what to do about accomodation tbh

I actually didn't want to be off campus haha but I've kinda come 'round to the idea now, but I definitely wasn't expecting to be placed there :tongue: I'm sure you'll be able to get private though if you decide to do that instead!
Is anyone staying in Grosvenor house and/or studying criminology?
Any Geography, Natural Hazards or International Development students follow our departments twitter @GIDchester. Send us any questions you may have, during freshers we'll keep you updated. We can't wait to meet you all!
Reply 432
Original post by Emily_Mills
Is anyone staying in Grosvenor house and/or studying criminology?

I'm in Grosvenor, ground floor :smile:
Original post by HarrietSelby
Ahh cool! International development and geography. Do you know anyone else in our accommodation?

Hi, I'm doing Geography and international development too :smile:
Original post by chloemcknightx
Hi, I'm doing Geography and international development too :smile:

Ah great :smile: where are you staying?
Original post by HarrietSelby
Ah great :smile: where are you staying?

I'm staying at home and commuting in every day but my friend Liv is doing the same course and is staying in sumner house i think :smile:
Anyone staying at Kingsley lodge??
Original post by Ciaben
What's your house number? I'm in six.

Hey I'm in number 6 as well
Original post by sophehe
are you doing events management?!
where are you living for it, cause it's not main campus anymore which is annoying :/

Yeah I am, and I know very annoying. I'm living in grosvenor house on main campus, I'd love to know how far the new business school is I'm hoping it's not too far :/ where are you living?? X
Original post by chloemcknightx
I'm staying at home and commuting in every day but my friend Liv is doing the same course and is staying in sumner house i think :smile:

Ahh great! Can I add you on Facebook?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending